• Flutterhulk
    • Flutterbat
    • Fluttertree
    • Flutterguy
    • Buttershy, my own creation
    • Breezieshy
    • "New" Fluttershy
    • Flutterbee

Fluttershy is truly the pony of many different tranformations, ao here's a short list of all the different Fluttershy faces I can find. What is your favorite?

FlutterHulk

post-16202-0-88295400-1389131265.jpg

Flutterbat

post-16202-0-79023800-1389131349.jpg

Fluttertree

post-16202-0-43305200-1389131495.jpg

Flutterguy

Breezie Fluttershy

post-16202-0-86451900-1393763823_thumb.jpg

"New" Fluttershy

Buttershy

post-16202-0-70477100-1389131632.jpg

Cause people have asked

Flutterbee

post-9686-0-02296400-1393803451.gif

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 18

Just a heads-up that I've moved your thread over to Show Discussion, seeing as it's about Fluttershy, from the show itself. :P

I love this thread idea. For me, though, I am a man who enjoys a laugh, and Flutterguy gave me the most. Especially when she completely forgets about her voice and acts like she normally would, without being ashamed of the fact she sounds like the bass singer from Take 6 :D

• Brohoof 2

Flutterhulk, because WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR SO SPECIAL?! LIKE THE RULES OF COMMON COURTESY DON'T APPLY TO YA?! WHY DON'T YA PICK ON SOMEBODY YOUR OWN SIZE!!!

XD

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 2

Flutterhulk takes the prize for me. While Flutterhulk and Flutteguy were equally surprising and comical in nature, Flutterhulk gets props for being such a kick-flank superhero! :yay:

Flutterbat gets an honorable mention as well. Fluttertree is a cute joke, and I like your Buttershy creation a fair bit also. It's... ummm.... nice. :lol:

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Flutterhulk might be the favorite transformation for some, but I do prefer the Flutterbat because it is a scary and yet a cute transformation if you ask me. All of her transformations are spot on. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I have to go with Flutterbat. Something about that whole concept just screams AWESOME, CUTE, AND GENIUS all at once. Awsutenius. That is what Flutterbat is. I really hope that we see a return of her.

Flutter hulk was awesome too, have to say that. I have no opinion on the others.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say a tie between Flutterhulk and Flutterbat, I loved seeing Flutterhulk get all mad and destroy the Mane-iac's machine and then simply just go "Oops, sorry." I also loved Flutterbat's design and it was both cute and frightening at the same time. To be honest though I liked Flutterguy too simply because it sounded so weird and humorous. 

• Brohoof 1

It's hard to tell really, I thought Flutterhulk was like...  scary... xD It was hilarious though, but people went crazy over this flutterbat thing not long ago. Shortly after the release of the episode people have been throwing me R34 links about flutterbat....

I'll go with buttershy, I can't believe it's not pony. > w>

• Brohoof 2

Neutral to Flutterbat,
Flutterhulk is least favorite, don't like it,
If buttershy is toast, then why is the name not Toastshy? D:

And Flutterguy was the first time I laughed in the show xD Doesn't still make me but I will let it win.

WAAIT FORGOT FLUTTERTREE! Umm... IT WINS!

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh
  • Brohoof 3

Def. going to have to go with the obvious answer Flutterbat. The look makes her look even more adorable?! I think so and well Flutterguy for second cause come on we all know just how funny that was hearing her talk like that for the first time XD!

• Brohoof 2

It's a tie for me between FlutterHulk and FlutterTree, but ultimately I went with FlutterHulk because I loved her monologue before transforming and I love how shy she gets after hulking out even though she's still in her monstrous form. It's awesome and yeah totally love it

• Brohoof 1