• Flutterbat
    • Fluttertree
    • Flutterguy
    • Buttershy, my own creation
    • Breezieshy
    • "New" Fluttershy
    • Flutterbee

I have a bad taste in my mouth from the bat episode,

but the concept itself had so much promise.

Flutter guy was of all 6 curses far and away the best.

I'm glad to see it come back.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I voted for Flutterbat.

Although, seriously, all those transformations of Fluttershy are getting more and more absurd and I started to see it as a really bad joke. Even though I liked a design of Flutterbat and it was interesting to see Flutterguy's return, I'm slowly getting the impression that she has to change her form in almost every episode about her to make it interesting. I want REAL Fluttershy.

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 3

Flutterbat.

It added an incredibly awesome shift in the status quo since we know that Fluttershy hasn't fully converted back to normal. It was also a really cool plot device. I patiently await the demon's return.

• Brohoof 1

In terms of serious writing and such, "New Fluttershy" was fascinating and also very nice for PMV editors.  ;)

Flutterguy was the funniest of the transformations. I liked Flutterbat on her own, but the way she was used, less so. I enjoy the concept of Fluttershy retaining some Flutterbat traits thereafter.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely the bat's where it's at, as you can tell by the insane number of plushies made :lol: Including mine:

post-9686-0-35735700-1393802575_thumb.jpg

But runner up would go to the hulk. The design is just so silly looking with her legs so far apart, and tiny little hooves on the ends. And the build-up was perfect, with her being adorable and having a hard time getting angry throughout the episode. Plus there's this ancient picture that someone drew:

post-9686-0-45272500-1393802925_thumb.jpg

Oh, and don't forget about this:

post-9686-0-02296400-1393803451.gif

• Brohoof 4

Love Flutterbat

Do not like Flutterhulk or New Fluttershy

laughed at Flutterguy

Never heard of Buttershy

Buttersy was a creation that someone gave me the idea and i made it lol. The original pic is on the first post

• 2 weeks later...

Flutterhulk was most comical and best done from all of them. However I wouldn't want to see her in this form again.

I dunno, its pretty hard to top flutterguy in terms of funniest transformation.

That deep voice completely threw me the first time i saw the episode, but the flutterhulk transformation gets mentioned way before it happens, so you know to expect it. Also, flutterhulk was an uncomfortable kind of funny. Maybe a tad creepy.

But...uh, thats just my opinion.... and stuff :catface:

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, Flutterbat, without a doubt. I really love her design. It's awesome, and cute at the same time.

And I find a it little attractive, too.

• Brohoof 1

I know FlutterShy didn't necessarily "transform" in Putting Your Hoof Down but she did have a change in personality.

That was my favorite change in FlutterShy because it was a good lesson for her to learn in the end about assertiveness. It was also funny.

• Brohoof 1

All these count as transformations? Eh, alright. c:

My comic-book geek in me is saying Flutter-Hulk, but then the love of bats side of me is saying Flutter-Bat. 

You got me stumped...

"I shall not choose, for I shall wallow in disagreement post to my favorite of choice..."

Rarity-s-GIFS-rarity-the-unicorn-3542066

• Brohoof 1