Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who is into Doctor Who?

Strawberry Sunshine

Oh man, I still got to get into that show. All my brony friends watch this show, and are always telling me how awesome it is. One of these days I'm just going to sit down and watch nothing but Doctor Who all day long on Netflix.

I've been watching Doctor Who since it was first broadcast on TV Ontario back in the 70's.

It's said that your favorite Doctor is usually the first one you see, and that's true in my case. Jon Pertwee, the Third Doctor.

I think I've got about...over a week that I've been watching..actually not even! Just six days! Tomorrow will be my weekend anniversary!

I do like the show, and think the 10th Doctor is quite funny. Though it's weird to see the ninth Doctor "gone" since he's the first I saw.

"I DOON'T, KNOOOWW! *grumbly voice*"

"Don't you think she looks tired?"

Definitely a fan of the show but picking the best doctor is hard. Picking the best Doctor is like picking the best pony, they each have their own unique characteristics that make them appealing.

If you asked my a few months ago I would have told you Tennant no doubt but Matt Smith really grew on me in the last months, so I guess it's a wash between the two. 

I'm not anymore. So many Americans watch it now i'll not surprised if more than the British. The fangirling over there for everything british.  -_- we brits are not that special. Americans like taking our shows too

I used to like it a long time ago. 9th doctor Christopher Eccleston was my first doctor from the first episode with the mannequins. I'd say it was bigger back then than now could be wrong. watching doctor who nowadays is childish for me.

Edited by Georgeson

The 11th was the best for me. Still I don't know why people like the 10th one?

Yes hes my favorite too and yeah i dont get why but matt smith was a better doctor who then the others im more into the 11th doctor because it was so touching and had good storys and i watched the 10th alot of times it bored me... i kinda like the 10th a little though but the 11th is better and the first one aint bad even though my dad was bored of seeing the 1st doctor but i did not it was just only one called a unearthly child plus my dad was born on 1963 where the first doctor who was made xD :P:D

We'll tennant is okay but I hated Matt smith because all of his storyboards were extremely over complicated nine is my favorite

Oh and cool i just like the 11th better and yeah the 10th is ok.

11th doctor best doctor.

The 10th doctor has had great moments,

But I despise the War Doctor. Only because of plotholes he causes.

Yeah the 11th doctor was the best!!! :D and yup 10th had great moments.

Oh man, I still got to get into that show. All my brony friends watch this show, and are always telling me how awesome it is. One of these days I'm just going to sit down and watch nothing but Doctor Who all day long on Netflix.

You should it is really awesome but you might like it or not because some pepole dont like some shows try watching the 11th hes da best! :D

I've been a fan of doctor who pretty much since it's revival and I can say I like all the new doctors equally. 

Cool im really so into the 11th and the 10th is okay and i also like the first one too

David tennant 'nough said

Ok 

I've been watching Doctor Who since it was first broadcast on TV Ontario back in the 70's.

It's said that your favorite Doctor is usually the first one you see, and that's true in my case. Jon Pertwee, the Third Doctor.

Cool my dad was born in the 1963's and the doctor who started out in my dads year and im 16 though...and my dad is 50 and my dad likes the fourth doctor

Anyone a fan of the old series? My favorite Doctor is the fourth, Tom Baker.

My dad is into the old seris his favorite doctor is the foruth too! plus my dad was born in 1963 when the first doctor who came out plus my dad is 50 so cool your favorite is the foruth too :D

The Tenth Doctor is my absolute favorite.

ALLONS-Y!

Cool

I think I've got about...over a week that I've been watching..actually not even! Just six days! Tomorrow will be my weekend anniversary!

I do like the show, and think the 10th Doctor is quite funny. Though it's weird to see the ninth Doctor "gone" since he's the first I saw.

"I DOON'T, KNOOOWW! *grumbly voice*"

"Don't you think she looks tired?"

Cool and wow my favorite is 11th better because hes handsome and funnier and has a good story and 10th is ok too me i watched the 10th lots of times... he bored me but i kinda felt sad when he was changeing because he said i dont want too go but i liked that one part about him and i also like the 1st in one video the unearthly child.

Definitely a fan of the show but picking the best doctor is hard. Picking the best Doctor is like picking the best pony, they each have their own unique characteristics that make them appealing.

If you asked my a few months ago I would have told you Tennant no doubt but Matt Smith really grew on me in the last months, so I guess it's a wash between the two. 

Yeah 10th is ok too me but the 11th really growed on me alot.

I'm not anymore. So many Americans watch it now i'll not surprised if more than the British. The fangirling over there for everything british.  -_- we brits are not that special. Americans like taking our shows too

I used to like it a long time ago. 9th doctor Christopher Eccleston was my first doctor from the first episode with the mannequins. I'd say it was bigger back then than now could be wrong. watching doctor who nowadays is childish for me.

Cool and ok so are you a brit?

• Brohoof 1

GERONIMOOOOOO!

I just finished watching the Day Of The Doctor for like the 5th time. Still gives me goosebumps when I see all the TARDIS's flying around Galifrey. And I always giggle when Smith and Tennant are comparing Sonic Screwdrivers, and the bit with the fez and glasses...Loved it.

Allons-y!

If that's true, It'd be David Tennat for me then...just as I got to really know and love him, he said "I don't wanna go" I was just like "...no..." Then I seen Matt Smith appear, and I was like hell yea! But at the same time I was missing David Tennant. It was a weird feeling.

But my fave would have to be Matt Smith and a close second being Tennant. I just loved how Matt talked with his hands, and his hair. I loved his hair.

Edited by ~TGAP Trixie~
  • Brohoof 1

I jsut got into DW, so i'm not well versed in this kind of stuff.

Smith was my favorite, but Tennent is a close 2nd.

Hopefully the 12th will be cool.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

One of my favourite shows of all time. While I enjoy the modern series, my favourite Doctor is and will always be the fourth, Tom Baker, since he was the first I saw, from all the DVDs lying around. From the modern series, I have to pick David Tennant. I never really liked Matt Smith, but his stories were really good. Sylvester McCoy, the seventh, was also amazing.

Also, I seem to like Steven Moffat's stories better than Russel T Davies' ones. I honestly think Moffat is a better writer. Just look at Sherlock.

GERONIMOOOOOO!

I just finished watching the Day Of The Doctor for like the 5th time. Still gives me goosebumps when I see all the TARDIS's flying around Galifrey. And I always giggle when Smith and Tennant are comparing Sonic Screwdrivers, and the bit with the fez and glasses...Loved it.

Allons-y!

If that's true, It'd be David Tennat for me then...just as I got to really know and love him, he said "I don't wanna go" I was just like "...no..." Then I seen Matt Smith appear, and I was like hell yea! But at the same time I was missing David Tennant. It was a weird feeling.

But my fave would have to be Matt Smith and a close second being Tennant. I just loved how Matt talked with his hands, and his hair. I loved his hair.

Matt smith is defiantly my fav but the 10th doctor bored me but i felt sad missing him too when he said i don't want too go he made me like him at that part but i think i seen it before way then since i remember that human eating guy he scares me he did then but i was like change it too my family 

I jsut got into DW, so i'm not well versed in this kind of stuff.

Smith was my favorite, but Tennent is a close 2nd.

Hopefully the 12th will be cool.

Smith is my fav and the 10th just bores me i watched him since but it bore me and then when he said i don't want too go in one was sad but the human eating guy is scary he scared me then and scared me agin but i told my famliy too change the channel since the human eating guy scared me but then i watched it agin and felt sad that the 10th doctor was leaveing and the first doctor is ok too me i haven't watch all of the first doctor but my dad was born in 1963 thats where doctor who came out at 1963.

I love it, never seen it in a while though

Oh and my favourite doctor is the tenth

Cool

One of my favourite shows of all time. While I enjoy the modern series, my favourite Doctor is and will always be the fourth, Tom Baker, since he was the first I saw, from all the DVDs lying around. From the modern series, I have to pick David Tennant. I never really liked Matt Smith, but his stories were really good. Sylvester McCoy, the seventh, was also amazing.

Also, I seem to like Steven Moffat's stories better than Russel T Davies' ones. I honestly think Moffat is a better writer. Just look at Sherlock.

My dad's fav doctor is the foruth he watched alot of doctor who before me plus my dad was born in 1963 when doctor who started and the 10th is ok and the first is ok i only watched one video of the first doctor in the episode called a unearthly child its funny that my dad thinks the first one was boring but he was born in 1963 but my dad loves the cool stuff.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Note:I'm not a stranger commenting these too let you know this is my old account i could not recover so i was strawberry sunshine then got my old account i'm using back so yeah i was strawberry sunshine.

The first Doctor I saw was Tennant and have been watching as many of the episodes on Netflix as I possibly can when my parents have the WiFi on. Out of the companions though, my favorite's gotta be Rose. It's to the point where I'd have Billie Piper voice Pixel if she was made into a canon pony and couldn't voice her.

I'm a Whovian too! My Doctor is Matt Smith, as he was the first Doctor I saw and I subsequently followed his tenure.

My first doctor i saw was the 10th hes ok but when i started watching the 50th annieversy with clara and the 11th doctor i started liking that episode and starting too watch more of the 11th doctor and i started too love the 11th doctor hes my first fav in doctor who and i see your signature has his quote that i like thank you for having that quote in you signature everytime i read it hear it just makes me love it.