Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The First Elements [OOC]

Starbound

Thousands of years ago...

Even before Discord's reign, the Elements of Harmony were the stuff of fairy tales. But when the Royal Sisters arised, everything changed.

All that time ago, an evil spirit ruled over Equestria... Oryx. (For those of you who play Realm of the Mad God, you know who.) Oryx used all the ponies as slaves, they had nothing to live for. But two ponies who had seemed to come out of nowhere stood up to him. Their names were Celestia and Luna...

They knew of ancient power which could defeat Oryx -you guessed it, the Elements of Harmony. They could have wielded them alone, but that required a lot of power... something they did not have too much of back then. They needed 6 ponies who possessed special properties... ponies that would end up being the ancestors of the mane 6.

Rules
1. No OP powers.
2. No Non-ponies or Alicorns.
3. Don't go above kissing ON THE CHEEKS, OR ANYPLACE ELSE OTHER THAN THE MOUTH.
4. Weapons are allowed.
5. No blood/gore.
6. No acting out characters other than yours. Leave that to me.
7. If you want to join enter this password; it will change every time someone joins. The current password is: Club de Futbol
7. Have fun!

If you want to be the ancestor of a pony not in the mane 6, ask me and we will work something out.

I will be acting out as the ancestor of Fluttershy. Once we get a participant for every member of the Mane 6, the official RP will start. But keep in mind that people can still join after the RP started

List of participants:

Fluttershy: Me as Lilac
Twilight Sparkle: Torrent505 as Tome Breaker
Rarity: lonewolf1735 as Diamond Heart
Pinkie Pie: Freair as Comedy Lighter
Applejack: Midnight Eclipse as Pheonix Feather
Rainbow Dash: Dashian500 as Stained Steel

Derpy: Delernil as Distance Traveler
To join, just post the link of your OC.

Here is the link to the RP! -----------> http://mlpforums.com/topic/84952-the-first-elements-roleplay/ Have Fun!

Edited by Wind in the Willows

Applejack as Traveller.

If not, and I think this is better, I can make another OC

Edit: I'd also be happy being Derpy's ancestor. Makes more sense and I don't have to make another OC

Edited by Delernil

@Ampharos

You still have yet to give me the password. It is somewhere in the forum description :)

@Dashian500 @Midnight Eclipse @Delernil

You have all been accepted. Midnight still has to show me his OC, though

@,

Ah yes don't worry I was aware of the password. Got caught up in other things while making Dawnblink. The password is, of course...

1 l1k3 m1p

Although it was something along the lines of D1SC0RD when I first apped

Edited by Ampharos

@Ampharos

Ok... that's fine... at this rate we will probably get enough people in no time...

<Darn it!>

@lonewolf1375

Well... that demon form part is cool and all that... but I will have to ask you to take away that part for this RP. If you are okay with that, then you are accepted.