Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Mario or Sonic the Hedgehog?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

46 users have voted

1. 1. Sonic or Mario?

• Sonic
    • Mario

(edited)

I Like Starting Fights, So heres a classical fight. Who is better? Mario or Sonic.

Although Mario saved Home Gaming, Sonic is still better!

Edited by SweetieBelle Excel

(edited)

..........................Mario...........Sonic

Originality............10/10...........10/10

Coolness............10/10............8/10

Swag...................10/10............7/10

Style....................8/10.............9/10

Sidekicks.............12/10............4/10

Totals..................50/50..........38/50

Sorry Sonic but Mario is scientifically and factually superior. Mario jumps with swag, wears his hat like a boss, shoots fireballs from his hands and flys in the skin of a tanooki and has a dinosaur sidekick.

Sonic is awesome but his arrogance brings his coolness down to an 8 cause no one likes an arrogant person. He has swag, but hes too obnoxious for anyone to notice, he's got style but hes so smug that no one cares, and his sidekick is just a yellow fox that no one really enjoys playing as.

Mario hands down in games but sonic will always beats mario in music. :)

EH WOT you is crazy i don iven no wot dis is.....

Edited by Nonspecific Action Figure

Mario got

• Got better games.
  • Better sidekicks

Sonic got

• Would win in 1v1
  • Awesome R34 art [Just had to]
  • Better Music
  • Better enemies

Sonic, always. Sonic's always been better as a character and in design overall and the Sonic games are infinitely more fun than Mario games for the most part, only thing of Mario's I like more is the RPGs. Sonic's one and only RPG isn't exactly the best RPG out there though as a major Sonic fanboy I will admit to still loving it because it's Sonic but also because I'm a huge RPG nut.

I haven't seen a whole lot of Mario's cartoons but between what I have seen of it and Sonic's cartoons I definitely like Sonic's more anyway. Story is far better in SatAM and in Adventures the comedy is funnier. I can admit Mario's cartoon is a little more original in design but overall it's still Sonic > Mario.

I don't even know if Mario has ever had a comic but the Sonic comic is storytelling gold aside from the fact that it has to spread it's story arcs throughout multiple miniseries and stuff.

Sonic has also always had better music, and not just because of Crush 40's final boss themes. Mario has had almost nothing that can match up to Sonic and the Black Knight's epic beyond proportions soundtrack.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny cleary states...(well maybe not states, but it does show them doing battle)....both are awesome but Mr. Rogers wins

Edited by EsteearePony
  • Brohoof 1