Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Grey One's Glorious Return

Shift

I don't see how that would drive you insane.

The are not parallel. They are not anatomically correct. As far as I'm concerned; if her eyes were never the way they were this entire thing would've never started.

@,i'm entitled to my opinion. 

I think Adventure Core is acting really douchebaggy (Not a word). No offense (if that's possible :() I really don't care too much about Derpy, but I honestly can't say there's much to hate about her. I honestly grinned when she came back in that episode, even though I was the one who couldn't care less that she hadn't been in Season 4. Derpy is a prime example of what the fandom can do, and I'm not ashamed of the stupid little grin I got on my face this episode. You really can't hate Derpy unless you hate what you're a part of, since her whole being is thanks to the fans.

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

@,

You're starting to sound like the fact sphere! Hahaha... 

bDBNDS8.gif

Just because something isn't how it should be doesn't mean it's automatically bad. Just look at Princess Erroria, the Cyclops pony... those were animation error ponies. Do you hate them?

Edited by Champion Shift

@,

Well, we give a lot of background ponies names. Just because they aren't the same as other ponies means they're treated differently.

DJ-PON3 and Derpy are about the same in levels of popularity, and the reason they get so much attention is because they're different. Lyra is famous for sitting like a human, that's different. DJ-PON3 is famous for being the only DJ, that's different. Derpy is famous for being the only cross-eyed pony, that's different. Erroria is kinda-sorta well known for being an 'alicorn', that's different. 

• Brohoof 4

Lyra is famous for sitting like a human

And that's another thing that irritates me.

Believe me I could go on an entire rant about this. 

Lemmie just say this. As far as I'm concerned; Derpy had those cross-eyes due to an animation error. Animation errors should only be seen for a short burst of humor or something irritating to be removed.

The fact that an entire character was made from this error irritates me as it is.

Edited by Adventure Sphere
  • Brohoof 1

The are not parallel. They are not anatomically correct. As far as I'm concerned; if her eyes were never the way they were this entire thing would've never started.

You know there are people in real life who actually have eyes like Derpy's right? I think why a lot of people like Derpy is because it is a sign that not everyone is perfect that even somepony has who has a little flaw still matters. Derpy has the potential to teach a positive message about accepting people or ponies in this case for who they are.

You know there are people in real life who actually have eyes like Derpy's right? I think why a lot of people like Derpy is because it is a sign that not everyone is perfect that even somepony has who has a little flaw still matters. Derpy has the potential to teach a positive message about accepting people or ponies in this case for who they are.

I have derped eyes. Not nearly as bad as Derpy does, but I do.

My left eye also tends to get wall-eyed as well. I'm not saying that I'm like Derpy, but you're essentially saying you hate Cross-eyed people. Exhibit A: 

Does she still have those eyes that drive me insane?

Yes, she still has those eyes

then I have all the reason to hate her

So I just got done in watching  Season Four and ep 10

and had a fan high toned weee moments of seeing Derpy

back and with her crossed eyes and in her full glory mostly!

Part of me is giving the writers a huge  hoof up

on letting her come back as she is and loved by

the fans of the MLP show!  Any one else happy

to see her mail mare back?

And that's another thing that irritates me.

Believe me I could go on an entire rant about this. 

Lemmie just say this. As far as I'm concerned; Derpy had those cross-eyes due to an animation error. Animation errors should only be seen for a short burst of humor or something irritating to be removed.

The fact that an entire character was made from this error irritates me as it is.

You're completely entitled to your opinion and all. But the way you're expressing your opinion seems to be a bit ruder than it needs to be. Besides, according to most people, when I stare forward too long, my eyes will move in different directions, so it is possible for real life people to have the "Derpy" eyes. All I'm trying to say is maybe just try and tone your opinion down a bit. 

Edited by WheatleyCore

It would be awesome if a theme song played before she emerged, like when wrestlers come back by surprise and the crowd goes nuts.

J.R.: BAH GAWD! IT'S DERPY! DERPY IS BACK IN EQUESTRIA! I THOUGHT WE WERE NEVER GONNA SEE HER AGAIN!! BAH GAWD!!

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm glad they put Derpy back. Now I'll those people running around saying Derpy won't be in season 4 can shut up. I'll say my jaw was  hung open when I saw that. I heard streams were just like DERPY DERPY DERPY. So yeah that was an unexpected appearance. I was expecting from Meghan's tweet just another background appearance but this works too. 

@,

I apologize about anything I might have said to upset you. You worded many of your posts extremely wrong and it was very easy to assume the things I did. You can hate Derpy if you want, but I don't think that anyone on this specific thread really wants to hear you're negativity. 

Edited by Ampharos

I'm glad Derpy's back even if we already have a thread about it

Derpy is slowly becoming one of my favorite ponies.