Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo cutiemark theory

LunaKitty R5

So people say that her cutie mark is a butterfly. I think she will be it when she realizes she will never fly. Cause her wings are delicate like a butterfly's. Some butterfly's wings aren't strong carry them for long. Is this a good theory?

Edited by LunaKitty

I think this would be frustrating for a lot of viewers. It's sort of a teaser sort of thing that she can't really fly. Many people want to see that happen someday. I think if they just said "Nope. Not gonna fly," it would annoy and frustrate a lot of fans. 

Also:

Cloudchaser_and_Bulk_Biceps_flying_toget

If this guy can fly with his tiny wings and heavy, muscular body, there's no good reason Scootaloo shouldn't be able to as well.

Ugh I seriously can't wait for the CMC to get their Cutie Marks.

But Cutie Marks appear when you find out your destiny and what makes you special. I don't see how not flying could be a ponies destiny but it can sure be the thing that makes them special.

Ponies CAN and WILL get emotional for me. I'm just a sentimental person like that. So I have a feeling when Scoots and the others finally get their CM's, I will cry. Like a little bitch.

Like when Twilight got her crown.... Oh jeez. Much tears. Such feels.

• Brohoof 1

The Cutie Mark Crusaders already have a talent, they just don't know it yet. Like I imagine Scootaloo's having something to with her scooter (obviously), Apple Bloom being apple bucking, and Sweetie Belle's is singing.

Its just they aren't the CMC if they had cutie marks.

I think of the three of them, appleblooms cutie mark seems to be the one with most speculation... I guess we will just have to wait and see... However I think Scootaloo will be a scooter themed one... And sweetie belle singing...

Hopefully it's not about stunts, because that would be incredibly predictable. Hopefully it's something else.

Well it's an alright theory, but a cutie mark is show what a pony is good at. There is no skill or ability to be gain from this. Also Fluttershy already has butterflies for her cutie mark. So I don't think they will give 2 characters the same mark.

The apple family has a bunch of apple cutie marks. But Flutter she's is 3 butterflies. Hers is 1 butterfly. And it's all pink! Ponies can have a flower cutiemark it just doesn't have to look the same.

Well that's very true. The Apple Family has apples for cutie marks and ponies can have the same mark with different color, shape, and type. But the problem still is having a butterfly for a mark does not show what skill or abilities she will have. Cutie marks don't show what your weak at it show's what your good at. What will Scootaloo do with her life? 

I really liked the possible mark that was posted earlier, and I honestly hope her cutie mark comes out looking that amazing.

I doubt she'd have a butterfly, though I think that might have been her cutie mark in the last generation.