Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Needing, animators, actors, game programmers, and more

zenofan1

Hello. I'm searching for people to help me out in a very big project.  It is a game and its called MLP: Welcome to the circus (based of of Dark woods circus and a sequel to Part Time Job). I'm currently writing the story and script for it and thinking of the different pony icons and event pictures that could go in it but I need some help with this project.

I need game programmers (as many as possible). I was wanting this to be a sort of rpg game with some puzzles, items, save points, unlockables, different endings, hiding, and possibly cheat codes. 

I think rpg maker handles this kind of thing but I'm not sure (I kind of live under a rock).

requirements: you will need to be able to code practically anything without a problem and can do it at a decent pace. you'll be putting pretty much everything together.

next I need voice actors~ the game will have voice acting in it soo I WILL need a recently recorded demo from you and please have it at a decent quality. these are characters that I will need actors for...

Fluttershy: (not taken) 

Big Macintosh: (Taken by Sky Cutter) 

Applejack: (not taken)

Applebloom: (not taken)

Pinkie Pie: (not taken) 

Lyra Heartstrings: (not taken)

Twilight Sparkle: (not taken)

Screw Loose: (not taken)

Golden Harvest: (not taken)

Lemon Hearts: (not taken)

Ringmaster: (Taken by Will Dana)

Sad Clown: (not taken)

Pastel Sketch: (taken by Me)

Requirements: must be able to act out any emotion. microphone must be decent quality.

UPDATE ON ANIMATORS:

I believe that using animated cutscenes looking like the show does would be a little too complicated for rpg maker. so to make things easier we'll just have sprite animators. so we'll need as many sprite animators as we can get.

Requirements: must be able to animate sprites with no problem at all. 

Music!! No game is complete without it! 

Every character and event should have a different theme. like some events should have a peaceful theme and some dramatic etc etc. and 90% of this game takes place at a dark woods circus so it should have a bit of a circus feel to it.

Requirements: must be awesome at making music. if you want to help out with the music, please send me a link to your best work or create a 10 second demo of what you can do.

We'll also need sprites and maps for this rpg. I will sketch out how the map should look like and then send it to you.

Requirements: You must be really amazing at creating and animating sprites. and make sprite maps (I'm not sure what to call them)

Background OCs:

I don't know how many we'll need but there will need to be some things going on in the background of the cutscenes and such. so we'll need background OCs

requirements no alicorns. no crazy patterns. please send us a picture of your oc.

I think that's about it for now.  please let me know if you are interested. (and if you have a skype, you'll need to give it to me so I can contact you and see how you're doing on your part of the project.)

Edited by zenofan1
  • smile 1

I'm pretty well versed with game design in general and mapping/basic programming in RPG Maker. 

I could also ask my GF if she'd like to do art since we were thinking of doing our own game; though she tends to be very picky about her projects. 

• Brohoof 1

She said she'd be up for it. 

Oh, and here's her DA so you can get an idea of her work: http://crummi.deviantart.com/

Her artwork is amazing :D she can do the pixel environments~ 

@@zenofan1,

Creepy circus. Got it. I'll get as much done as I can. But I'll be out of town this weekend so I won't be able to work on it that much.  

oh okay. and no worries. there's no rush ^w^ take your time

@,

Most of the thing's I'll create will be instrumental. But there may be one or two that need vocals.  

Let me know if you need a vocalist. I'd be happy to assist you :D

You could also check out my two OC's by going onto my profile. They're in my about me. Can't miss them.

Sweet :) anything you want from me? Game design, puzzle design, etc? I'm pretty good with most of those aspects. 

Yes :D that would be perfect ^w^ you're hired~

@,

If you need vocals in your music, I might be able to help you out :D I've been learning for about three years, and I think I'm exceptionally good 

ooh send me a demo . I'd love to hear it ^w^

Hello. I'm searching for people to help me out in a very big project.  It is a game and its called MLP: Welcome to the circus (based of of Dark woods circus and a sequel to Part Time Job). I'm currently writing the story and script for it and thinking of the different pony icons and event pictures that could go in it but I need some help with this project.

I need game programmers (as many as possible). I was wanting this to be a sort of rpg game with some puzzles, items, save points, unlockables, different endings, hiding, and possibly cheat codes. 

I think rpg maker handles this kind of thing but I'm not sure (I kind of live under a rock).

requirements: you will need to be able to code practically anything without a problem and can do it at a decent pace. you'll be putting pretty much everything together.

next I need voice actors~ the game will have voice acting in it soo I WILL need a recently recorded demo from you and please have it at a decent quality. these are characters that I will need actors for...

Fluttershy: (not taken) 

Big Macintosh: (not taken) 

Applejack: (not taken)

Applebloom: (not taken)

Pinkie Pie: (not taken) 

Lyra Heartstrings: (not taken)

Twilight Sparkle: (not taken)

Screw Loose: (not taken)

Golden Harvest: (not taken)

Lemon Hearts: (not taken)

Ringmaster: (reserved)

Sad Clown: (not taken)

Pastel Sketch: (taken by Me)

Requirements: must be able to act out any emotion. microphone must be decent quality.

UPDATE ON ANIMATORS:

I believe that using animated cutscenes looking like the show does would be a little too complicated for rpg maker. so to make things easier we'll just have sprite animators. so we'll need as many sprite animators as we can get.

Requirements: must be able to animate sprites with no problem at all. 

Music!! No game is complete without it! 

Every character and event should have a different theme. like some events should have a peaceful theme and some dramatic etc etc. and 90% of this game takes place at a dark woods circus so it should have a bit of a circus feel to it.

Requirements: must be awesome at making music. if you want to help out with the music, please send me a link to your best work or create a 10 second demo of what you can do.

We'll also need sprites and maps for this rpg. I will sketch out how the map should look like and then send it to you.

Requirements: You must be really amazing at creating and animating sprites. and make sprite maps (I'm not sure what to call them)

Background OCs:

I don't know how many we'll need but there will need to be some things going on in the background of the cutscenes and such. so we'll need background OCs

requirements no alicorns. no crazy patterns. please send us a picture of your oc.

I think that's about it for now.  please let me know if you are interested. (and if you have a skype, you'll need to give it to me so I can contact you and see how you're doing on your part of the project.)

This looks amazing.  I wanted to try out for some voice acting, but I'm not sure I know what some of the characters sound like.  Seeing as how I normally do lower and deeper voices I was wondering if there were any characters with deeper voices.  Also I may try out for some of the other main characters like Applebloom just for fun.  I shall await your answer!  Also where should I send in my audition?  Just put it here in the forum page?

• Brohoof 1