Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Needing, animators, actors, game programmers, and more

zenofan1

That Big Mac position interests me... I shall create a demo

hooray ^w^ I can't wait to hear your demo

@Snuggle Puffy Cake

oh yes go ahead and audition for anypony you like :) and you can just put a link to the demo here.

• Brohoof 1

hooray ^w^ I can't wait to hear your demo

@Snuggle Puffy Cake

oh yes go ahead and audition for anypony you like :) and you can just put a link to the demo here.

Yes thanks, but I don't know who to audition for, since I don't know what some characters are supposed to sound like.  Could you give a quick idea as to what some of the characters are supposed to sound like?

here is my demo for Big Mac

http://youtu.be/kwlyZLJKbLU

OOh I love it ^w^ okay you're hired~

Yes thanks, but I don't know who to audition for, since I don't know what some characters are supposed to sound like.  Could you give a quick idea as to what some of the characters are supposed to sound like?

ummm I'm not sure how to explain what they all sound like, but the episodes are online and you can hear what they usually sound like .

• Brohoof 1

OOh I love it ^w^ okay you're hired~

ummm I'm not sure how to explain what they all sound like, but the episodes are online and you can hear what they usually sound like .

sweetness! I can't wait to work with you and everyone else! :D

• Brohoof 1

I could possibly help with the story, run it through and fix errors, but with no game making experience I would just be able to work on scripts. Hope I can be of help.

My skype is jesseedman12 I'll keep it open for if you need help.

That would help me out a lot. I've been trying to write the script but I've been getting a little bit of writer's block. so yes I would really appreciate your help~ thank you so much ^w^ I'll add you right away

I'm fairly good at modeling, no organic modeling, though, that topology thing is driving me nuts.

modeling? what do you mean?

I did one OC (made a post about it at other art) but I can model buildings, some vehicles, I do UV maps and, well, almost anything that is geometric.

I prefer low-poly stuff, but I'm not horrible with sculpting. If I do hi-poly things, I prefer baking them to normal mapped low poly, because my PC is soo slow.

Also some procedural Cycles materials, but that only applies to Blender, although I would like to try Allegorithmic softwares sometime in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I did one OC (made a post about it at other art) but I can model buildings, some vehicles, I do UV maps and, well, almost anything that is geometric.

I prefer low-poly stuff, but I'm not horrible with sculpting. If I do hi-poly things, I prefer baking them to normal mapped low poly, because my PC is soo slow.

Also some procedural Cycles materials, but that only applies to Blender, although I would like to try Allegorithmic softwares sometime in the future.

ooh I see. 3d modeling ^w^ that's pretty cool but unfortunately we're doing sprites for this rpg. but is there anything else you would like to help out with?

ooh I see. 3d modeling ^w^ that's pretty cool but unfortunately we're doing sprites for this rpg. but is there anything else you would like to help out with?

ooops, shoulda read the whole description :D

well, right now I can't really work on anything else (final exams) and having no Ruby experiences at all I'm not of much use....

I'll just be cheering from the crowd, then :)

ooops, shoulda read the whole description :D

well, right now I can't really work on anything else (final exams) and having no Ruby experiences at all I'm not of much use....

I'll just be cheering from the crowd, then :)

aww okay then. I'm happy that you support the project ^w^

another update on the script guys~ Its coming along pretty good. Though my classes seem to be getting in the way a little but I'm trying my best to get it done as soon as possible. please be patient guys. love you all

Lightning strike, raining green rain. Strike reveals landscape. Vantril running across it.

Lightning strike, cave, Vantil runs into cave.

Lightning strike, look out from cave. Outline of Vantril in cave. She lights a match., spreading light.

Looks around cave.

VANTRIL: (whispers) Damnit. It’s so cold.

VANTRIL: Hello?

Looks at water basin in floor. Stares down on it. Eyes look up from bottom.

Creatures jump out. Startles Vantril.

VANTRIL: Gah!

GARBLE: Eat’em, boys! *licks chops*

VANTRIL switches voice to OLD HAG, using ventriloquist powers.

OLD HAG: Hello, my children…

GARBLE: Eh, who’re you? We ain’t your childr’n.

OLD HAG: It’s me, (small pause) Lurker! Yes, Lurker! Right, my friends?

OLD HAG looks back, echoes voice all over the cave.

OLD HAGS: Yes, that’s Lurker!

GARBLE: (quizzical look) (medium pause)... Uh huh… Yeah, sure. So, I’ll tell ‘ya what. If you give me a good reason not to eat you and your invisible friends ‘ere, I’ll head outside and go along my merry way.

SLARGIE: You sure ‘bout ‘dat, boss? I’m mighty hungry…

GARBLE: Ya, Slargie, I’m sure ‘bout ‘dat. I ha’n’t had my fair share o’ fun in a few moons.

RATROT: Now, you listen ‘ere, Garble. We hungry! You ain’t ‘cuz you be eatin’ yo’ fair share o’ fish all live long day.

SLARGIE: Here here, Ratrot!

GARBLE: Now both o’ ya, shut up! I had eaten ‘cuz I had hunted dat my own self. Neith’r o’ you slugs be huntin’ nothin’, now do ya? (Looks at OLD HAG)

OLD HAG: (very long pause) Um… Yeah, I am Lurker! I shall give you an unholy blessing if you don’t eat me.

GARBLE: Oooooh, what kind’a blessin’, eh?

OLD HAG: The unholy type! It could be anything. You could be granted a dark powers, or a great feast-

RATROT: We got a feast right in front o’ us, ya witch!

SLARGIE: Yea, I be the hungriest Earlfish around! Why don’cha lie down on ‘dis ‘ere stone, and let us have that delicious blessin’?

Slargie begins walking forward ominously.

OLD HAG: Now, you listen here, Earlfish scum! If you are to kill me, you would gain no blessing, and I would dissolve to ash!

RATROT: Ash is the best spice around, ya disgusting she-devil! Witch spice be real pop these days, I ‘ere.

OLD HAG backs up, scared. Pulls out bottle of hot sauce.

OLD HAG: How dare you, lowly Earlfish! I have the spirit of a powerful demon in this bottle. Want me to let it loose?

GARBLE: Woah, slow down ‘ere, lady. We ain’t meanin’ no harm to ya.

SLARGIE: Yeah, um… I could wait a while-

RATROT: P’shaw, all o’ ya! She’s a lyin’ crone! There ain’t no demons ‘round ‘dese parts…

OLD HAG: I have travelled far and wide! I.have more than a few tricks up my sleeves, scum!

Old Hag pulls out some smoked salmon.

OLD HAG: I have a rare, desirably tasty fish. It is nearly impossible to find. I found it, dead in a chamber filled to the brim with smoke!

GARBLE: ‘Ere, lemme’ see…

RATROT: Hmph…

SLARGIE: Mine!

Slargie jumps for the fish, grabbing it and taking a bite. His eyes light up with delicious satisfaction.

SLARGIE: By Azmodeus, dis stuff is ‘mazin’! Lemme have some more!

OLD HAG: You just had the last of it, my Earlfish friend…

SLARGIE: Curse it! You lyin’ to us, eh?

OLD HAG: No, of course not! Whatever would give you such a notion?

SLARGIE: Whateva’, you gotts make it up for me, then.

OLD HAG: How so?

SLARGIE: Do a little dance. Ain’t that fun, eh?

Old Hag pulls out a cane from her cloak and begins tapdancing. The cane is swung left and right with both hands on it while constantly moving her feet around each-other in a tapdancing-like manner. She finishes after 15 seconds.

OLD HAG: I have finished,

Slargie looks at her in confusion.

SLARGIE: Well…(long pause) If ya say so. I still thin’ you’re a lyin rat...

Slargie walks back to his group. Dejected look.

OLD HAG: The power of my artifacts is great. To receive this power, I have traveled far and wide, from mountains worlds away, to that stream a ways down. Travel is the most efficient form of ascension.

GARBLE: Well, if ‘ya say so, chap. We be on us way now, see? C’mon, ya sea rats…

The three Earlfish slowly walk off-scene with Garble in the lead, looking more confident than the others. They turning left.

Vantril begins using his own voice.

VANTRIL: Whew, that was close… (he wipes his brow)... Too close…

She pulls out a food cooler from his trench coat.

VANTRIL: Who would have thought that a bit of food could be so powerful?

She chuckles.

VANTRIL: The objects we find to be commonplace may seem extraordinary to others, even if their culture is mature. A funny concept, really…

MEANWHILE…

Greetings! I have several helpful skills to possibly be aware of.

1: Male voice acting, most creepy characters. I could do the villain pretty well, I suppose. I specialize in insanity, but I can do other stuff.

2: Writing. I have been told many times that I am an excellent writer. I a sample screenplay is shared above...

3: Logic. I can create traps and puzzles fairly well.

Please consider my offer! Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings! I have several helpful skills to possibly be aware of.

1: Male voice acting, most creepy characters. I could do the villain pretty well, I suppose. I specialize in insanity, but I can do other stuff.

2: Writing. I have been told many times that I am an excellent writer. I a sample screenplay is shared above...

3: Logic. I can create traps and puzzles fairly well.

Please consider my offer! Thank you.

Oh yes ^w^ I would really appreciate your help~ thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Musician Please. I dont claim to be good. I let my work speak of my expertise instead.

One of my favorites but not my best work:

Orchestra:

Metal with some Orchestra in it:

This one is just like the one above but it has a boss fight feel to it:

Metal with some Medieval feel in it:

Just Metal:

Blues/Jazz Thing:

What I consider to be my greatest work:

Fast Beat Orchestra thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQqRUuC0OnQ

Just Metal:

A Metal Parody:

Edited by Arkane
  • Brohoof 1

I would consider of taking role of either: Sad Clown or Scre Loose, if that would be alright. But: only if either of them are not mare, because I cannot act as one of them. It would require making voice sound way higher than I have got used to... But I like when I am not sick or throat suck, imitate Rarity: "This is whining!" Or villian male characters such as Discord, Sombra etc... I am pretty fitting for villians, but others would be ok as well.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wooah I have to check on this topic a lot more. I'm really happy you guys want to help out with the project~ I'm still currently working on the script with a few other people on here and sadly its coming along a little slow (school, family stuff, some...minor cases of the sad sads.)  but I think what I'm going to do is have my helpers write some scenes. like I'll write them a summary of what the part of the game should be about and what should happen and they would write it. 

I am also especially busy right now with schoolwork, but I do have some experience with RPG Maker and am currently pursuing a degree in computer science. I doubt my schedule will ease up enough to let me build a full game, but I might be able to help out now and then if your programmers encounter a sticky bit and need advice. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

alright guys I have some good news and some bad news. 

The good news is that I will have some more time to work on the art for the game (how the areas should look before they get colored and made for the rpg, and event pictures, emoticons, etc)

the bad news...I won't be able to have enough time for head writing the script. So I will be handing the head writer job to someone else. you will be working with Soren Nightwing and Hyper (they're pretty awesome~) and before you will get the head writer job I would like to see an example of your writing. In script form. just send me a PM or a note on deviantart (i'll put the link to it below) with an example of your writing and I will take a look at it :) thank you very much. 

http://yumi-and-zb.deviantart.com/ 

(edited)

OOH!!!  This sounds like fun!  I'll get working on compiling some work for you... after I get some sleep.

...I may also write something up for the script writer position, too.

Edited by Washougal_Otaku
  • Brohoof 1