Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Needing, animators, actors, game programmers, and more

zenofan1

Wooah I have to check on this topic a lot more. I'm really happy you guys want to help out with the project~ I'm still currently working on the script with a few other people on here and sadly its coming along a little slow (school, family stuff, some...minor cases of the sad sads.)  but I think what I'm going to do is have my helpers write some scenes. like I'll write them a summary of what the part of the game should be about and what should happen and they would write it.

Will you sent PM to those, who have you choosed to assist you with your game?

• 2 weeks later...

OOH!!!  This sounds like fun!  I'll get working on compiling some work for you... after I get some sleep.

...I may also write something up for the script writer position, too.

oh yes~ thank you :) I can't wait to see it

• 3 weeks later...

If your a script writer on this, can you send me a skype request, just so i have a way to stay in contact with you all

I don't know what I am, I auditioned with that video of my voices for a voice actress. >~<

• 9 months later...

Hello! I really want to help out with your game (I'm a big fan of Part-Time Job) But... The problem is my oc... Is an alicorn. She may be an alicorn but she isn't royalty! So yeah I really hope you will still include her in the game. p.s. I have skype and have a picture of my oc drawn but not colored yet.