Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what is your OC's back story?

Lightning-flickr

My OC's name is A-lex Seivin.

A-lex is part of the "Seivin Family"

who were exiled for being blamed for the war thats happening on his planet.

His parents depart to help with the "Tribe Allience".

Leaving A-lex and his siblings to take care of themselves.

After being of the stones, A-lex is determined to find them and end the war.

A few years with no luck, one day while out to get parts for their mechanic shop

certain events happen that may be the start of his adventure.

Its not much I'm still working on a few things and the comic.

My OC isn't a pony or anything but hopefully this counts.

If its alright I'd like to hear your OCs back story.

I actually plan on making comic on my OC but not only and I think it's ok to reveal some of her backstory already. ;D It probably won't be shown in a comic anyway.

Burning Question:

born in a changeling hive she seemed to be useless for her Queen since she couldn't mirror anyone. Ashamed, she left everyone because she didn't want to be the only parasite among them. Spend long time alone trying to figure out what to do with her life and then she came across Ponyville. Staying around the town gave her enough love to snack on regulary however it wasn't enough and she could only come out at nights to spy a bit on everyone. Observing ponies made her really like them and the way they lived- it was so different from what she was used to. One day she started to imagine what her life would be if she was a pony too and how would she look like then- and at that moment she discovered that she can only change into ponies she can imagine. She also created her own cutie mark when she realized her virtues and analytical skills. At that moment she made quite brave decision to live in Ponyville and completely change her life. She had hard time finding anything to do there so in time she started to work in Canterlot. Question had hard time finding friends and became a loner afraid, that someday, someone would find out who she really is.

Currently she's cooperating with guards at the Canterlot castle; she has to predict danger to the castle that may come from outside as much as from the inside, she has to figure out motives and future moves of different enemies. She's not high- society pony and mostly works in shadows, sometimes as a spy- then her changeling skills become useful but she's very careful about them anyway.

Edited by Burning Question

Mine is in a long fanfic which is in close progress but if you want i'll give you a quick version :)

I too have a fairly long backstory I'm working on. I guess I tend to go a bit overboard haha. But I will for sure give you a shortened version if you wish. :)

yeah of course I wana hear 'em, that's why I started this  :lol:

If its alright I'd like to hear your OCs back story.

My friends like my OC because it's close to the back story of my real life :)

Lightning flicker was sick of the gloomy weather in trottingham and when he learned that there was a need for lightning weather ponies in a place called ponyville he decided to immigrate there. Lightning weather ponies have the ability to create a static shock when they fly fast enough. That is the lightning and thunder you get during thunder storms. When the Pegasus have lightning storms planned it's his job to fly around as fast as he can to create static shocks. He hasn't lived in ponyville very long but has befriended a mare called rainbow dash. They seem to share a lot of the same character traits and shes the only one that can keep up with (and sometimes beat him) in a race. He quite often hangs out with rainbow dash and scootaloo, he likes scootaloo because he has a bit of a big brother complex and likes to look after her.

I'm writing a comic about all of this but it's taking a while and it doesn't help that I just stopped making stuff for over a month /: 

I'm writing a comic about all of this but it's taking a while and it doesn't help that I just stopped making stuff for over a month /: 

Comic huh?

Sounds pretty cool.

I would like to see this comic one day.

You already got your back story (which is really creative ^^).

Seems like your all set.

My character's name is WolfTracks and her story in a nutshell is:

Her parents were killed by a pack of wolves while on vacation in the mountains when she was young.

Alone in the wilderness, the wolves came in for the kill, but WolfTracks was able to communicate with them.

Ultimately, she grew up with them and became part of their pack. She lives side by side with them and wil do anything to protect them; they will do the same in return for her.

She can call them if she needs helps by howling.

A little weird, but I've come to the decision to keep it.

Well ones adventurous and discovering, another is loving and wondrous, the other is depressing and heavy walking. Take your pick.

choose your favorite one, or all of them if you can be bothered to type it all. I really just want to read as many as possible cause it's always fun to see how other ponies creative mind works  :)

so I think my comic is gunna take a while... When I started it I was really bad at drawing, so this is one of the early scene... It looks like lightning flicker crossed with a meth head crossed with homer simpson 

post-22975-0-20065100-1390931583.jpg

My OC's backstory? Okay.

Sparkling Blue lost her parents in a working accident on a farm, in which she had to learn to fend for herself against anypony who would try to harm her. So, she decided to stay rogue in Ponyville until any pony she faces poses a threat to her.

choose your favorite one, or all of them if you can be bothered to type it all. I really just want to read as many as possible cause it's always fun to see how other ponies creative mind works  :)so I think my comic is gunna take a while... When I started it I was really bad at drawing, so this is one of the early scene... It looks like lightning flicker crossed with a meth head crossed with homer simpson

I'll do Carter. He's the sadder side, but I've only made two of the three mentioned so far, and Carter is my newest one.

Carter was always alone. Growing up, his parents were never home, and he only had a few friends. However, he remained a happy and cheerful pony. It got harder as he grew up. Overtime his friends found other friends. He was slowly pushed away from them and forgotten. After a while, Carter was lonely. He had nothing more than his mother as his parents had divorced due to daily arguing over financial issues that became a bigger problem every week. His mother stayed behind, but his father moved away. In the midst of it, his father died in a train crash. Then, with Carter's friends gone and his father dead, he closed up. He stopped himself from growing sad when he watched others who were happier. He stopped all emotion, and began to put it down on paper. Drawing was all he did. He never spoke at school. He only listened. Listened to what he was supposed to learn and drew himself a sketch when he came home. A sketch of his emotions. It was when he finally made it through college that his mother died. They took a walk together as they did once every year to silently remember Carter's father. Amongst a cliff, Carter's mom began to walk near the edge. Carter cried out for her to stop. He knew what she was doing. All the years of living without her husband, she attempted death. As soon as she had enough, she ran towards the cliff, and jumped off, large thorns and poisonous plant growth many feet below it. Carter was fast enough to catch her, but it only increased the length of the painful moment. His mother snapped out of her suicidal temptation too late. With one last watery eye looking desperately into Carter, her hoof slipped, and he never saw her again.

Carter was one of the late ones. He earned his cutie mark a year after the fateful event, when he was 19. He spent his whole life drawing and seeing emotions in the land around him. What he didn't realize is it was his own emotions he was seeing. His talent is art, and he's great at it, but it all comes with pain and memories. Carter eventually bought a monocle in hopes of someday being able to see past both himself and his emotions. When that day comes, he could take it off and his painful pasts would be so clear and so far behind him, that he could make it no more than a forgotten blur, along with his drawings.

My OC has a backstory, but no name and design...

Anyway, my OC finds himself in the middle of the Everfree, with no memory of his past (His origins are still in the process). He makes his way to Ponyville after a stressful week in the mysterious forest. He decides to settle in Ponyville and vows to discover his past. He will have many exciting, saddening, hilarious, etc. adventures. Hopefully I can start before February 5th (that would be the 1st year anniversary of my conversion, if you know what I mean  :P )

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really sure on my OC's name yet. I'm also still fiddling with his Cutie Mark, and color design.

I'm thinking though that I'm going to have him live in Tokyuma (Pony Tokyo). He'll probably be a unicorn, maybe a Pegasus not that it matters. I know that I want him to be into music, and have his cutie mark be music related. Asides from that, I don't really have a backstory for him. I never really thought about his backstory all that much before.

I think that my second OCs backstory might be better than my original's ^_^, but anyway, both of them are way too long to post here.

If you wish to take the time, the links to both are in my sig. Patterson/Pat.Rio.T./SSMan is my first OC. I came up with him before I even became a brony(of course he was a just a human then), but also before I knew I had to create a backstory to put him in the archives. It was a bit of a challenge for me, and because of his character and because I had to create the backstory around him, I think it came out a bit, erm...cheesy. I think that you will be happier with my second OC's, River Serene's, backstory. By the way, both OCs' bacstorys match up with each other.

@

>parents are murdered by them

>let's be friends

I don't get it. .__.

The wolves went in to hurt her, and she begged and pleaded for them not to.

Then she realized her talent and thus got her cutie mark.

The wolves raised her and she became a part of their pack in a way.

Edited by Samurott77

Like a bunch of others I'm currently still writing my full story, but I have a general idea of what he currently does. After spending time in Celestia's guard, he left because he figured he could be a greater help to everypony wandering the edge of the Everfree Forest helping to keep the creatures in the forest so they don't get out and attack anypony.