Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lavender_rhyme

For fucks sake guys with the moths- they aren't that interesting. I just scrolled through three pages of the shit. I thought this was a 20+ thread, not a silly bug thread. Besides, we all know that this is the pinnacle of insects.

mlfw7736-57666__.gif

Screw Rarity. Her only redeeming quality is being related to Sweetie Belle.

Edited by Sekhayet

For fucks sake guys with the moths- they aren't that interesting. I just scrolled through three pages of the shit. I thought this was a 20+ thread, not a silly bug thread. Besides, we all know that this is the pinnacle of insects.

img-2292360-1-mlfw7736-57666__.gif

Moths are the most beautiful creatures on the planet (alongside snakes) Don't go dissin'.

I'll be 30 on Wednesday, nice to see that I'm not the only 'older' Brony here. 

Right now I can brag that I am in the middle of an 8 day vacation, first I've had in a very long time. My sister and two of my nephews will be arriving soon; I haven't seen them in upwards of ten years. I mean, we talk on the phone/Skype and such, but that's not the same. We're getting up early tomorrow morning and going to Universal/Islands of Adventure, CAN'T WAIT! 

Here is a picture of me with a moth.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/hobbitpirate/moi/859617_10200704772881859_1253778193_o_zpsc7652b8f.jpg

I'll be 30 on Wednesday, nice to see that I'm not the only 'older' Brony here. 

Right now I can brag that I am in the middle of an 8 day vacation, first I've had in a very long time. My sister and two of my nephews will be arriving soon; I haven't seen them in upwards of ten years. I mean, we talk on the phone/Skype and such, but that's not the same. We're getting up early tomorrow morning and going to Universal/Islands of Adventure, CAN'T WAIT! 

Here is a picture of me with a moth.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/hobbitpirate/moi/859617_10200704772881859_1253778193_o_zpsc7652b8f.jpg

OOOOHHHHH, it's a pretty Lunar Moth. ;_;

See, people! Fluttershiny has the right idea.

I actually almost stepped on it! Spotted the poor thing just in time and was even more thrilled to see that it was still alive. Most of the time when I find them on the ground, they're dead. I'd never seen one that big before  :lol:

Have you not heard? Mothra's the word.

post-13911-0-78531600-1392070700.jpg

lep_columbia_moth071.JPG

I beg to differ.

• Brohoof 2

Well, away from the wicked hellbeasts moths...I got my second storage cube set up (actually did that a while ago but didn't have pictures):

IMG_0551_zps600c0a14.jpg

IMG_0552_zpsfde6de0c.jpg

I am a mature, responsible adult.

• Brohoof 2