what is valan...hearts and hooves day to you?

Phoenix Flam

:blink:  He's not invisible, is he? Because that would be freaky...

No, but he is quite depressed.

A day I'm going to end up celebrating with a cartoon unicorn, most likely :D

I know what im doing on Valentines day.
  • Brohoof 1

I only love you platonically.

As in plate tectonics.

As in two bodies sliding against each other.

<3

-Makusu

I know what im doing on Valentines day.

SAD LARRY!!! :D :D :D

Yeahh, Valentine's Day should be waifu day on here, for dudes like you and me  :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Oh, dear... :( Poor Larry.

SAD LARRY!!! :D :D :D

Yeahh, Valentine's Day should be waifu day on here, for dudes like you and me  :D

So, technically, I'll be hanging out with Thunderlane, and you'll be with the cartoon version of me Rarity?

• Brohoof 1

I am both fascinated and sadend by some of the responces. Who knew a simple question could carry out such emotion. So many lonly ponies out there.

However you are not alone, look over the comments made there are many pnoies like you. Alone but the thing is you are not alone.

Just remember we are all here and thoghes who are alone get your pain and thoghes who are with some one have felt it before.

I feel your pain and come Friday I may or may not feel it more so when the thought of the pain becomes possibly real.

One-from-the-other.png

One Born From The Other, But Together Share A Life.

a day for everyone to feed me chocolate (even you guys on the forums)

and love me and feed me more chocolate

then give me cute plushies and love me and cuddle me and buy me chocolate.

aka

LOVE ME AND FEED ME CHOCOLATE.

It's Discount Candy Day Eve! :lol:

I don't really have anyone to celebrate it with so it's just another day to me for now. Even if I did I dunno what I think about the idea that we should express our love on one day of the year more than any other. Plus trying to make plans on this day would be hell. Everyone else is gonna try to make those big reservations or get all the big gifts for their loved ones so I'd rather way until a week or two before or after the day before making said reservations so I didn't pay a fortune for something I could have gotten for at least half that. :lol:

I think this about any other holiday too though so it's not specific to Valentines.

• Brohoof 1

The day means nothing to me. It's not really because I'm single either. The whole day just seems like any other day to me.

I suppose the discount candy (Thanks for reminding me about that, Discordian) is nice as well.

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Credit for the signature goes to Kyoshi

I am both fascinated and sadend by some of the responces. Who knew a simple question could carry out such emotion. So many lonly ponies out there.

However you are not alone, look over the comments made there are many pnoies like you. Alone but the thing is you are not alone.

Just remember we are all here and thoghes who are alone get your pain and thoghes who are with some one have felt it before.

I feel your pain and come Friday I may or may not feel it more so when the thought of the pain becomes possibly real.

Loneliness is just the body's way of telling you to go do more productive things than pine for a nondescript, undefined significant other you've never met which ultimately just bogs you down.

Go be awesome, people. You won't regret it instead of waiting for someone you've never met! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

A day for stores to get rid of all their clearance chocolate. To me, it is just consumerism marketed toward teens and adults so stores can make more cash than usual so a couple can get their "finest brand" chocolate.

Edited by Judgement

Tom V.S. Boulder: Who will win?

For me it's just another reminder that I don't have a girlfriend. But then again it's mid school I mean it's not like anyone gives a crap in mid school.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it save equistria with its five candy coloured friends and shoot rainbows at bad guys using their necklaces and tiara unless you're celestia
Also if your not familiar with the count to one million post then check out our welcoming cheer!
http://mlpforums.com/topic/69955-count-to-one-million/page-1188
Just scroll to the bottom and it'll be there

There are some people who say it is just another day. Now I would agree with them but I have to ask.

Why if it is another day am I up at 2:00 in the morning finishing a picter I drew, then scaned and then edited in Photoshop and on Autodesk sketch Pro consuming about eight hours of my life for a girl who probably won't even bat an eyelid at it.

Because that's what you wanted to do that day, apparently. So what? You deciding to stay up all night drawing is no different than me deciding to wake up early to fix a pancake breakfast. It's not special, it just...Is.

And frankly, a gift or special date or whatever couples do on V-Day is pretty worthless. You're not doing it because you care, you're doing it because the calendar says it's Valentine's Day. And that's awful.

Do something like that on April 9th or any other date, it means something.

Do it on Valentine's Day, it means "Hey, the calendar told me to do something nice for you, so here ya go."

• Brohoof 1

Just another day to me, really. I'll probably spend it like every other day of the year; working on schoolwork, playing video games, reading books, and on the rare occasion, hanging out with friends. Meh, at least I won't have to hear "Oh, I wuv u so much!!" back and forth repeatedly...I guess.

• Brohoof 1

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

A little before my birthday, I guess?

I had someone suggest I go out with this girl today (Today is the Taiwanese equivalent of hearts day), but I think it was in jest (Not sure though, my Chinese is just barely so-so). I don't really want a girlfriend whose language I can't speak anyways, sigh.  >_>

Edited by Kitsunin

I don't really like hearts and hooves day. It has never really benefited me. So this year I thought I'd make an effort. I've fancied this girl for round a year, we chat and stuff  and I decided to try and do something nice for her. But as I'm doing it I was texting her and found out we differ greatly in some categories. I was thinking maybe I could get her to see my ways, but now I'm thinking that's a bad idea. I was dying a white rose her favorite color and It's not going too well. Maybe that's like a metaphor for trying to slightly change this girls personality /:  

If you need a special day to show your beloved your feelings, you're doing it wrong. 

• Brohoof 4

My oc - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flash-fire-r5698 pixel_dash_running_by_shearx-d4tfdq7.gif

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care. I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out, to the black. Tell my ma I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

A day where corporate clowns, sit in their office, and throw money at each other, while laughing at the fact they made a ton of money off people's relationships.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.