Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Payday 2 thread

ParsoOfEquestria

You mean it's available for pre~order right? derpy_emoticon2.png

It's been a while since I played it, but when I did during the free weekend for the first Payday it just seemed like an overall bland game. But heck, for the price it was going for I wasn't expecting the next triple A title. Nothing really seems to stand out for this title as of now, it's way too early to say if I'll give them my dosh or not. I'll most likely wait for a sale during December if I do decide to buy it though.

Sorry i'm at work so i cant check out the link but they made a sequel?

The original game was pretty sweet, never could seem to get past the abandoned building final rooftop but otherwise the right amount of challenge and fun even if it too relaism and threw it out the window (you could take huge amounts of damage while swat could not).

While it would be cool to see new missions i guess i dont know if i'd be willing to buy a whole new one. If the older missions are still available in the sequel (a lot like how l4d1 maps are available in l4d2 then that could be great for a 1st time purchaser).

(edited)

Seeing as I was a really big fan of the original PAYDAY : The Heist this sounds really cool. Especially considering the fact it's taking place in Washington DC.

Edited by Calirolls
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I can't wait for Payday 2 to come out unless, it already came out. Plus, it comes out on PS3 and Xbox that will just increase the sales of the game on Steam and on PSN also Xbox Live. Time to rob some banks. :P

• 6 months later...

If anyone forgot, Payday 2 is 4-player co-op heists and robberies game that came out last October. the game came out for free on Playstation plus and new players come with it. Right now I'm level 36. Who ever me on PSN my username is wimpy_kid97 (old name I made years ago).

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I think having our british heister back is a step in the right direction!

Im hoping they make an epic breakout mission! I have to wonder if they will include Matt from the original payday as a character you can interact with in the prison ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to get it today from GAME, but I'm 16 and my brother wasn't with me so I couldn't use his ID to buy it myself :/ I'll get it a later day though...

I've only played the demo but there was this one song that was simply fantastic. It was a really fun game XD and everytime I played it the bank ended up sounding like world war 3.

that song, it's amazing! Not to mention one of the artists, Simon Viklund, did work on Bionic Commando Rearmed's soundtrack as well which I liked a lot.

I should get Payday 2 one day just to see what the rest of it is like

Edited by oPinkeroo4Uo
  • Brohoof 1

I love PAYDAY 1 & 2 - such amazing games, such a thrill to play with a good crew.  B)

I've only played the demo but there was this one song that was simply fantastic. It was a really fun game XD and everytime I played it the bank ended up sounding like world war 3.

that song, it's amazing! Not to mention one of the artists, Simon Vidkund, did work on Bionic Commando Rearmed's soundtrack as well which I liked a lot.

I should get Payday 2 one day just to see what the rest of it is like

"Simon Viklund" not "Vidkund"

I only played the demo last thing I remember doing is playing the first mission on the hardest difficulty and we were trying to complete clean out everything and we did we downed many times and took quite a bit of time but we managed

As an avid Payday 2 player, HOXTON'S BACK BITCHES!

But seriously, I love this game. Not only was Crimefest this past week a rousing success (despite how everyone's bitching and moaning about Wick), but the Halloween event is tomorrow, and I can't wait to take on the Titandozer on Death Wish! I've already got a crew together, and we've pretty much done every mission in the game. I've managed to even legitimately get the Death Wish mask, which is a huge achievement considering the difficulty of the forced loud missions like Watchdogs where you have no real cover and have to take on Skulldozers and everything.

TL;DR it's a great game, pick it up when you can. Amazing content, if a bit infrequent, but that's to be expected when it's all designed by the original devs.

• Brohoof 1

I have to say, that short film they put at the start of the game when they added the Free Hoxton heist was definitely worth watching! Now all I need to do now is actually do that heist...

• Brohoof 1