Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bushi no Tamashi (A Human Samurai RP) OOC

Samurshy

NEWS UPDATE ON BUSHI NO TAMASHI

The RP seems to have enough in its rosters to start. So as Azura stated I will be doing one of my famous 2000 word posts. Basically how this is going to go down, is that Pumkin and I (our characters) receive the information from their recon teams that there are items of massive power on Tani. In the debriefing meetings, we tell our respective Emperors the news. The Emperors then authorize each side to create a task force of the best of the best, hand picked by and lead by the respective Shoguns (Pumkin and I).

Where you guys come in, is that me and Pumkin have sent out letters of summons to you (who at the time are just infantry soldiers) each respective side is supposed to report to the war rooms for a debriefing where we tell you that you are to be part of a special task force. 

I will try my best to spell it out for you guys in the first post, but this reply right here is also for Pumkin so he knows what his first post is supposed to look like.

Anyways, the first post will be tomorrow, probably around 1600-1700 mountain time.
A link to the RP will be posted here right after the RP is started.

That is all the news for tonight. Talk to you all tomorrow morning. 

tumblr_mattcuokbK1rohgoeo1_500.gif  

Edited by Phoenix Flare
  • Brohoof 1

I need to put a character together, but do you mind if I reserve a place in the Narumi faction?

Not at all. I am just about to create the first post, so I would hurry. :D

• Brohoof 1

Roleplay has been posted here is a link but it is also in the main synopsis of the OOC http://mlpforums.com/topic/89558-bushi-no-tamashi/

ATTENTION ALL ZETSUMEI!!! PLEASE WAIT FOR PUMKIN TO POST BEFORE POSTING.

Also, so everyone in Narumi is aware of where you come in, when posting, you will be posting whatever you want before receiving the letter from the Shogunate, but you will also be posting about receiving the letter from the Shogunate and you will be posting about arriving at the main barracks to the war room. 

Holy crap that post was almost 7000 characters o.O That's a little more than 2000 :P

He wasn't referring to characters, but words, which is a huge difference.

It's only around 1625 words if you're curious.

@

A quick question, does this mean Pumkin can change the way we meet up? Even though a war room meeting sounds most convenient, he has the choice to change the way our characters get to know each other right?

Edited by Azura
  • Brohoof 1

He wasn't referring to characters, but words, which is a huge difference.

It's only around 1625 words if you're curious.

@

A quick question, does this mean Pumkin can change the way we meet up? Even though a war room meeting sounds most convenient, he has the choice to change the way our characters get to know each other right?

Well, yes. Each side is different. Narumi has its own way of doing things and so does Zetsumei. I control Narumi's side, Pumkin controls Zetsumei. So, yes. However he wants to do it, he can do it that way.

• Brohoof 1

Well, yes. Each side is different. Narumi has its own way of doing things and so does Zetsumei. I control Narumi's side, Pumkin controls Zetsumei. So, yes. However he wants to do it, he can do it that way.

I wonder what Pumkin would do.. :P

One more question. What kind of setting does this roleplay take place? Old times where all the houses were made out of wooden planks and temples that are six stories high?

A picture from Google would do perfectly fine so I an image the world where we're supposed to roleplay within.

Edited by Azura

I wonder what Pumkin would do.. :P

One more question. What kind of setting does this roleplay take place? Old times where all the houses were made out of wooden planks and temples that are six stories high?

A picture from Google would do perfectly fine so I an image the world where we're supposed to roleplay within.

This is the type of buildings you would see Japanese-Temple.jpg