Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How creepy would it be if rarity was the one who had the crush on spike?

FNGRpony

If mlp was an anime,

like haunted junction (it's a by the numbers anime not a hentai)

they could totally get away with that LOL.

I mean it would be pretty funny with twilight striking rarity "Leave my kid alone!"

Two problems I would see with that, Spikes age is not childlike as far as we know and Twi and him seem to have a brother and sister relationship rather than mother and child. In short, we don't know if it would be as creepy as you think

You'd really have to define what age Spike would be in human years, dragons live longer than humans, so Spike could be an adult as a human but you didn't specifically mention if they'd be human in this Anime, so I'm a bit confused. 

Well, when you put it that way, this ship is still godly.

But to answer your question, I honestly don't know, due in part to the fact that we're not sure how old Spike or Rarity are outside of speculation. But don't they do this kind of thing in anime all the time?

Edited by CITRUS KING46

If female high school teachers can get away with sleeping with their students, then hey, anything's normal, innit? :comeatus:

still no.

that said, rarity loving spike is harmless compared to the creepiness of Lil Miss Rarity.... which is ironic as i'm pretty sure in one of those she says he is too young even though she knows he likes her.

(edited)

If female high school teachers can get away with sleeping with their students, then hey, anything's normal, innit? :comeatus:

Yep, especially if those female high school teachers look like this.

img-2363734-1-human_rarity_wp_by_alicehu

I think it would be a lot more hilarious than disturbing myself it is kind of cute with Spike but something about it being the other way around makes me laugh my ass off.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If mlp was an anime,

like haunted junction (it's a by the numbers anime not a hentai)

they could totally get away with that LOL.

I mean it would be pretty funny with twilight striking rarity "Leave my kid alone!"

Ahem.

Rarity Does have a crush on spike.

there is nothing wrong with it unless you make some sick display of it.

Spike is estimated to have gone through 3 reincarnations(losing his memory before turning back into his egg form), and could be 1,000 years old, remember that spike had to be hatched by magic and that celestia gave twilight the dragon after he hatched. Even if he isnt the same spike from the generations before. Remember that Spike was a baby when Twilight was a filly, and twilight is about 17-20 years old now and spike is still at his current size.

Plus, Rarity + Spike is soooooo cute.

Edited by TheChosenPony

About as creepy as this screenshot:

img-2358021-1-Rarity_holds_Spike_S3E2.pn

Seriously, what the buck, Rarity?

You haven't been hugged by a girl until you've had her cut off your air.

^^.  N

I wish everyone would stop thinking of Spike as a little kid, he's clearly not. He's probably about a teen and while there is an age difference, it's not nearly as much as the fandom always makes it out to be. He was born when they were little kids, remember?

I was looking for the Ghostie response.

Considering how young Spike is relative to Rarity, yes. Echoing the general sentiment, a reversal of situations would be very... unsettling. Kids can have precocious crushes on adults, and that's pretty typical. The reverse is not.

It would be significantly creepy. Look Rarity, just because Prince Blueblood turned out to be a classless douchebag, and just because Trenderhoof likes Applejack instead of you, that doesn't make it acceptable to be a cougar (or an apprentice cougar).

• Brohoof 1