mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I have yet to watch any episodes of season 5 except for 1-3, 8, 9, and 13. All others I still need to watch.

Same?

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

I'd have to say The Best Night Ever. It's special to me for its message and that it's the first one I ever watched. :)

Same. 

• Brohoof 1

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Well the first anime I ever remember watching was One Piece.

same

• Brohoof 1

I am content with it

Have you heard of hetalia?

Paaaaaasssstttaaaa!

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

No, but I want to.

Are you the "D.U.F.F." of your friend group? I know I am, amirite?

Avatar by me, I'm finally okay at drawing x3

If you like helping peeps, you should check out GoG! [ clicking the picture takes you there :P

VWIHai1.jpg

No. We don't have a D.U.F.F in our group.

Who is the Alpha or leader of your friend group?

yes

What makes you go: Oh Hell no!?

Nope.

Ever feel like the Earth is against anything you enjoy?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

As of right now? Triple H/Shawn Michaels.

Why do most Wrestlemania games leave out Mankind/Mick Foley?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif