mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I try to with as often as I write, yet I spend more times fixing my mistakes in spelling so I guess that counts. I'm trying to read Dracula if that's an answer then again old English is ruff to read.  

favorite story(s) growing up?

I got into a series of books by Susan Cooper, The Dark is Rising. Eventually, the school librarian told me I wasn't allowed to borrow those books anymore.  :lol:

Who is your favorite Lord of the Rings character? (Movie or book, your choice)

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

Eowyn, the book verion; her going up against the Witchking is my favourite scene from the books.

Her portrayal in the movies isn't terrible, but somewhat lacking imo.

What's your favourite poem?

• Brohoof 1

My Art Thread, updated (almost) daily

Tomorrow will take us away, far from home

No one will ever know our names

But the bard songs will remain.

After seeing the Age of Empires intro cinematic when the game first came out. Been drawing on and off ever since.

What was the first book you read on your own accord?

My Art Thread, updated (almost) daily

Tomorrow will take us away, far from home

No one will ever know our names

But the bard songs will remain.

Matilda, Oh how I remember it, 

Ever since Grade school, I've always wanted to borrow a book from the library, but School rules say only the 5th graders could even enter the non picture book section of the library. The day finally came and I borrowed my very first book! the title? Matilda, by Roald Dahl. I've been hooked ever since.

Best fast food place?

• Brohoof 1

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

Ever since Grade school, I've always wanted to borrow a book from the library, but School rules say only the 5th graders could even enter the non picture book section of the library. The day finally came and I borrowed my very first book! the title? Matilda, by Roald Dahl. I've been hooked ever since.

Wow, that seems like kinda a dumb rule, IMO. What about the younger kids who like the big chapter books?

Umm...my own comic if I ever have the chance to draw it out. If we're talking actual "out-there" comics, I dunno, the MLP IDW comics.

Same.

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

Yes, the next Star Wars movie. I absolutely just can't wait!

Same.

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

civil war, deadpool, hardcore hennery, what ever the next star wars will be. something tells me there might be another mlp movie. EQ girls mybe but I think this one might be more pony focused based off what we've seen with starlight.

is it still mane 6 or 7 now?

Well, can't say for sure yet. Right now Starlight is just Spike's awesome castlemate. I don't consider Starlight part of the Mane Six in the same vain I don't consider Spike part of them.

I'd still call her a main character at this point, though. I won't consider her part of the Mane Six until the seven of them go through an adventure that binds her together with them, a la Season 1 and Season 2 premiere.

Best new character introduced this season?

• Brohoof 1

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

Starlight, its been made clear this is her season. I kind of feel more attached to her then the 6, I love them but something about starlight....I guess the whole making up for the past arch as it hits to home at times........sorry didn't mean to babble

same question

(edited)

Princess Ember. I haven't seen the latest episode so I don't know if there are new characters.

Same.

Edited by PGNatsu

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

Give my dog long walks :)

What kind of movies do you like to watch?

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P