mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I have yet to play Undertale but I've seen some of the characters and I would choose Papyrus. He's just so goofy!

Same.

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

Sans, because he is funny, intelligent and intimidating.

Favourite video game protagonist?

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

No

Same

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

2013. Such Year. Much Person.

Same.

post-37715-0-10509300-1462827708_thumb.jpeg

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

Oh yes. Very doge and doge very much rules indeed (espesally since my own dog happons to be a shiba inu too :D)

Do you have a dog too?

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

A cute little Australian Shepard by the name of Stella. But she's been very naughty lately.

Have any cats?

post-37715-0-16962900-1462830862_thumb.jpeg

Nope. Just for fun. Heck, I don't even have favorite Pokemon based on how useful or strong they are. I just like Pokemon whose personalities, appearance, and overall qualities appeal to me. (Snivy, Helioptile, and Gliscor are my top 3 favorite).

What was your first video game that you remember playing?

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

Super Mario World

Same

Donkey Kong 64. It's not even that great a game, but I have fond (yet vague memories). I think I was around 4 or 5 when I played it. I've always played with my Dad, and he would try and screw me up on purpose while I played. X3 And that music when you start off in DK's treehouse always instantly floods me with a sense of nostalgia. It's the most overwhelming nostalgia I can experience and it will never get old. And the boss fight with that mecha armadillo thing or the puffer fish. Ahhhh...

Do you have any similarly nostalgic experiences that never fail to make you remember?

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

Don't have one.

Black or grey?

Grey

Do you think even the worst person can change?, that everybody can be a good person, if they just try?

Yes, I think they can change. Whether they will change is another question.

If you could be either a donkey or a mule in Equestria, which would you be?

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

Not too sure what is a Mule. But can I choose neither?

Same. And can someone tell me what is a Mule?

Comic Sans Is Awesomer Than You Think

Bersama Kita Berjuang, Bersama Kita Tentukan Masa Hadapan, Kita Masih Di Sini

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂