Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Me x someone in specific that some people knows who is and I love making it so obtuse and confusing :maud:

Who's the best ship for you, user below me?

• Brohoof 2

Obviously Tom Hardy, cause he showed Bane's genius.

Best Mr. Freeze?

34 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

Not at all o3o

"Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! You see, their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.”

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."

"Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?"

"You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!"

Edited by Mysterious
  • Brohoof 1