2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

I honestly have no clue what I did to most of these people; I'd never even seen the dude who made the YT video before. He was a total stranger :derp:

The few who do hate me and I know why are usually anti-Rarity, though :wacko:

I would be having a Pinkie Pie level fit of laughter if I found out I had a hate YT video. Most Anti-Raritys don't get her character from what I have seen O.o that or just don't plain like her.. I don't quite understand but whatever. More Rarity is needed here  :D 

• Brohoof 1

post-18603-0-79203700-1401780742.png

Sig by @Boo

"We stick together the pony way!"

Rarijack is best ship! Rarijack Fan Club here!

I would be having a Pinkie Pie level fit of laughter if I found out I had a hate YT video. Most Anti-Raritys don't get her character from what I have seen O.o that or just don't plain like her.. I don't quite understand but whatever. More Rarity is needed here  :D 

I think it was another Rarity fan, if I'm not mistaken :derp:

In any case, we still have a chance :D

Twilight makes it this far every year, and never wins :D

Let's try and mix things up a bit and advance Rarity into the final 4! :D

rarity_contemplates_exile_by_tocupine-d3

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

omg I hat u so much ghostie cuz i r raritys numbur one fan grrr

• Brohoof 3

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

(edited)

Rarity isn't that far away from reaching Twilight, so I'll help with some pictures!  :D

e67oef.gif

pc96h.jpg

10psfpy.png

VOTE FOR GENEROUS PONY!  :D

Edited by Generosity
  • Brohoof 6

So... when does the match end... :P

approximately Thursday, April 3rd.

ICeIx2X.jpg

Rarity fans will have to hope that our Pacific-based friends are Rarity supporters when Australia/China/Japan come online

Rarity: Hold me, Applejack.

Applejack: It's okay, sugarcube. Win or lose, we're proud of ya and we'll always love ya.

591469__safe_rarity_applejack_humanized_

• Brohoof 9

ICeIx2X.jpg

(We're Twily's cheerleaders!)

48048358.jpg

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I've gotten a lot of hate-mail, and even YouTube videos slandering me :D

It this point, I wouldn't be surprised if there were people who combed through my content to try and find things to report me for :derp:

Well damn.

I've rooted against Rarity this whole tournament (not for you) but I've never taken them that seriously. Whoever does that should probably be deported to a small deserted island.

• Brohoof 2

1449795.png

I've gotten a lot of hate-mail, and even YouTube videos slandering me :D

It this point, I wouldn't be surprised if there were people who combed through my content to try and find things to report me for :derp:

Wow, that is...unsettling. 

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't come stumping for Twilight because of you. In fact, I stumped for Twilight because I know how dedicated Rarity fans are. I want my best pony (Pinkie) to win this whole thing, and I knew that if Rarity fans managed to push Rarity through as the winner against the ostensible protagonist of the show, then it would be that much more difficult for Pinkie to win in a potential matchup. I figured going against Twilight after Twilight skated through a round would be much easier.

• Brohoof 3

7xl7UbK.png

Signature created by Champion RD92

Wow, that is...unsettling. 

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't come stumping for Twilight because of you. In fact, I stumped for Twilight because I know how dedicated Rarity fans are. I want my best pony (Pinkie) to win this whole thing, and I knew that if Rarity fans managed to push Rarity through as the winner against the ostensible protagonist of the show, then it would be that much more difficult for Pinkie to win in a potential matchup. I figured going against Twilight after Twilight skated through a round would be much easier.

At this rate it looks like Twilight would have been the harder of the two for Pinkie either way.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this place ballooned since I last logged on! :o

And Twilight Sparkle is winning.... even though there's been uproar over her becoming an alicorn princess and even though she's perhaps the "background pony" of the season, she is proving once again that she's still an all-around popular character. Strategically, I wanted Rarity to pull through since she's usually the underdog in a match like this one, but if she loses, I do hope that Applejack will earn the support of the Rarity diehards. ;)

There's still time left, but with Rarity trailing by seven votes, it's going to be very tough for her to recover.

• Brohoof 6

Should Rarity lose *knock on wood* I'm throwing my support behind...

Doctor XFizzle

• Brohoof 1

ICeIx2X.jpg

Okay for real, if Rarity loses I'll become a

Applebucker. Yep, AJ. AJ is 2nd best pony. applejack_hugs_vector_by_kitsuneymg-d41g

• Brohoof 6

ICeIx2X.jpg

Okay for real, if Rarity loses I'll become a

Applebucker. Yep, AJ. AJ is 2nd best pony. applejack_hugs_vector_by_kitsuneymg-d41g

Yeahh, as disheartened as I would be about Rarity losing, I'm also going to throw all of my support behind 2nd best pony, because their fanbase helped the hell out of us, I can at least return the favor :D

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

already decided that Rarity vs. Twilight = Kentucky vs. Michigan

Tight game that went back and forth that will most likely end up with a buzzer beater victory for one side.

Fluttershy vs. Apple Bloom was = Florida vs. Dayton

Following the analogy to its conclusion, something tells me Pinkie vs Derpy and Dashie vs AJ will both end up being a lot like Wisconsin vs Arizona.

@@ghostfacekiller39, it sucks to hear that you have to deal with trolls. I would hope something like that doesn't end up deciding a match, either now or in the next few days. Ideally, this tourney should be about the ponies. People shouldn't be trying to knock someone out to take down a fan. That's just... low, and pathetic.

For the record, you're a pretty awesome dude, and I'd be honored to meet you on the field of battle if Flutters and Rarity both made it to the finals.  ;)

Either way, there's still a lot of time. And in a contest like this, if there's still time, there's still hope. There may yet be some Rarity fans out there that can pull her over the finish line. Hopefully an overnight comeback is in the cards.

• Brohoof 4