Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

(edited)

I... honestly don't like MLP's baby designs. It's mainly their eyes that put me off. They don't seem to fit in well with the general design, in my opinion. But if baby Applejack is what it takes to keep her at the top, let it be so!

I'd better get some sleep now. I'm a little scared of what the current ranking will be when I return.

Edited by Mars Brownie
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

*Singing* Pinkie Pie needs our help, were trying hard doing what we can, would you vote just give it a chance, you might find that youll start to understand, a true true fan votes for Pinkieee, we will be there to help them see, a true true fan helps others to see that you should vote for Pinkieeeee"

Edited by PinkieAlliPie
  • Brohoof 2

Why is everyone with Baby Applejack???

I wanna join too!! :3

baby_applejack__s_gala_dress_by_beaverna

baby_applejack_by_symbianl-d6vf9x3.png

tumblr_mhhp67nRoc1rpb34po1_1280.png

• Brohoof 2

Please go away,baby ponies.

Never! :angry:

baby_applejack___hug_by_dweegee-d6slb4u.

You need hugs! :)

I will need to put that song again! Lets help Pinkie  :) (Sing it like True True Friend)

Pinkie Pie needs our help, were trying hard doing what we can, would you vote just give it a chance, you might find that youll start to understand, a true true fan votes for Pinkieee, we will be there to help them see, a true true fan helps others to see that you should vote for Pinkieeeee"

If you love Pinkie VOTE FOR HER!! WE CAN PUT HER ON TOP!!  :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

K last one firm me, how about a kid applejack?

logo1.jpg

Or just applejack with Winona again

filly_applejack_with_winona_by_mactavish

K I'm done, now may the best pony win

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

For the record, I officially criticize the decision to throw out last night's votes and make the final match a four-way. If this decision was at all based on some of the poor sportsmanship that occurred last night, well, I can understand where all the hurt feelings would crop up. But to call mulligan on the entire thing just because a small minority decided to make some tasteless jokes? Instead of just taking the high road, ignoring the trolls and letting things progress naturally? THAT has officially ruined this tournament for me, personally. It seems like a cheap measure intended to punish the rowdy few in a way that slaps all of us who voted last night in the face.

That said, AJ gets my final vote (assuming I don't wake up tomorrow to find ANOTHER re-do), but I swear to God, come March 2015, I encourage everyone whose vote was robbed last night NOT to participate in that tourney unless we can get some assurance that this sort of thing won't happen again.

Edited by Thrash (L.O.A.)
  • Brohoof 16

For the record, I officially criticize the decision to throw out last night's votes and make the final match a four-way. If this decision was at all based on some of the poor sportsmanship that occurred last night, well, I can understand where all the hurt feelings would crop up. But to call mulligan on the entire thing just because a small minority decided to make some tasteless jokes? Instead of just taking the high road, ignoring the trolls and letting things progress naturally? THAT has officially ruined this tournament for me, personally. It seems like a cheap measure intended to punish the rowdy few in a way that slaps all of us who voted last night in the face.

That said, AJ gets my final vote (assuming I don't wake up tomorrow to find ANOTHER re-do), but I swear to God, come March 2015, I encourage everyone whose vote was robbed last night NOT to participate in that tourney.

What I don't understand is why there is an option to vote for all characters, which is completely pointless if you think about it, considering the fact that if you give a vote to every character, it literally changes nothing in terms of the voting results.

• Brohoof 6

What I don't understand is why there is an option to vote for all characters, which is completely pointless if you think about it, considering the fact that if you give a vote to every character, it literally changes nothing in terms of the voting results.

Just there to make you feel good about yourself if you can't choose a favorite because you dislike them or like them all so much.

Just there to make you feel good about yourself if you can't choose a favorite because you dislike them or like them all so much.

Yeah, but if you really didn't want to vote for one pony over the others, then you could just not vote at all.

Yeah, but if you really didn't want to vote for one pony over the others, then you could just not vote at all.

Pretty much. But I guess people who feel inclined to do so use that option. I don't get it but I also get it. It's a weird and complex thing.

"Making you feel good about yourself" isn't a viable excuse to screw all the passion people put in their support for their favorite pony because some people were trying to be trolls. I mean, there is the handy report button, after all... much easier to press it, ignore the Nazi references, and move on. 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

"Making you feel good about yourself" isn't a viable excuse to screw all the passion people put in their support for their favorite pony because some people were trying to be trolls. I mean, there is the handy report button, after all... much easier to press it, ignore the Nazi references, and move on. 

Well of course there was other ways to go about this. But Doctor decided to go the less popular route and he knew it. The Mods should have taken care of those posts and people long ago soooo yeah. Also besides that EVERYONE was in a chaotic uproar. So to pretty much stop that uproar he decided he was gonna smack everyone and say stop.

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 1

Guess it's probably a good thing I wasn't around last night.

This is rather irritating as well. My 4 favorite ponies are all here.

Nazi references? What? That's just dumb.