Bronies And Their Obsession With CreepyPastas

GXPBlast

Do You Like Creepy Pastas?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Do You Like Creepy Pastas?

• Yes I Love Creepy Pastas
    • No, Creepy Pastas Are Not For Me

(edited)

As many of us know bronies are everywhere especially on the internet. They can be seen in great numbers commenting on other forums and YouTube videos that have nothing to do with ponies in general. That is set to only increase as the estimated brony fan count worldwide is estimated to be 14 million since the show began in 2010.

There is one thing bronies tend to comment and mass in numbers and that is creepy pasta videos even if it has nothing to do with MLP despite there being MLP creepy pastas.

For a fan base that loves a show that is cute, cuddly and loving bronies sure do have a dark side to them. There are even YouTube bronies that make their own creepypastas that are quite popular.

I am part of this fan base and really do love creepy pastas.

My favorite Creepy YouTubers include MrCreepyPasta, and CreepsMcPasta.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 3

I personally enjoy the occasional creepypasta every now and then. I enjoy horror-related things overall, though, and yes, I'm subscribed to both MrCreepyPasta and CreepsMcPasta. I also enjoy MLP-related creepypastas as well. 

I'm not surprised a good chunk of bronies are into more darker things like creepypasta, my interests tend to be so different from one another, like my enjoying of Ponies, and then enjoying something like the movie, Sinister.

Hey , I mistakenly locked this thread due to misunderstanding your original post. It is now reopened for discussion, and I apologize for any inconvenience that resulted due to my error.

In regard to creepypastas, especially MLP creepypastas, I'm not a fan of them at all. I have nothing against people who are, though. I just really dislike that sort of dark material.

• Brohoof 1

Hey , I mistakenly locked this thread due to misunderstanding your original post. It is now reopened for discussion, and I apologize for any inconvenience that resulted due to my error.

In regard to creepypastas, especially MLP creepypastas, I'm not a fan of them at all. I have nothing against people who are, though. I just really dislike that sort of dark material.

No Worries ^^. Thank You for unlocking my thread

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Personally I read one every now and then but I don't like them, I just read them from utter boredom

There are some really great MLP based ones out there. Besides cupcakes there is Fluttershys Lullaby which is also awesome

Edited by furgrid

I am a huge fan of the horror genre. Especially indie horror games like Slenderman and Creepypastas. Though it is not how I found out about the fandom, Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory definitely encouraged me to check out the show more. I even *attempted* to write one once but it didn't come out good... Maybe I will try again eventually but I enjoy reading more than writing :P

All of the MLP ones I've seen are a total waste of time, the best one is probably Rainbow Factory, and that's not saying a lot. 

SlimeBeast all day.

I love creepy pastas.

They've gotten interesting ever since I started reading and listening to them.

Though I think listening to them is more creepier.

Honestly I want to write my own. >__>

I think I only listen to at least 6 people who read creepy pasta.

Don't think I've seen much MLP creepy pastas though.

I'm big into SCPs! I like how many of them are written, and like watching the let's plays of SCP: Containment Breach

I find that many creepypastas have a lot of the same cliches---But that doesn't mean that they're not any good!

Creepypastas are what lead to me even getting into MLP. Aside from that, I love reading ones that are good. Creeps and Mr are really good, and I'm also a fan of SOG doing alot of game ones.

Creepypastas are what lead to me even getting into MLP. Aside from that, I love reading ones that are good. Creeps and Mr are really good, and I'm also a fan of SOG doing alot of game ones.

SOG is cool but the only problem I have with his videos is that he has no emotion like MCP or CreepsMcPasta has when reading CreepyPastas.

I browse the CreepyPasta wiki.

I tried lurking /x/ but the version of that spawned all the awesome internet urban legends we all love to scare ourselves silly with seems to be long gone and dead. 

All of the MLP ones I've seen are a total waste of time, the best one is probably Rainbow Factory, and that's not saying a lot. 

SlimeBeast all day.

Slimebeast is freaking epic.My favs are Whimsywood, Lost Episodes, Abondoned by Disney, Room Zero and a bunch of others.

Slimebeast is freaking epic.My favs are Whimsywood, Lost Episodes, Abondoned by Disney, Room Zero and a bunch of others.

Funnymouth is one of my favorites, Whimsywood was amazing, and Completely Normal Eric was so cool.

SOG is cool but the only problem I have with his videos is that he has no emotion like MCP or CreepsMcPasta has when reading CreepyPastas.

I'll give you that one, but he does well when he's reading the really crappy ones lol.

(edited)

YES I love the occasional creepy pasta, especially this one, it is actually very VERY SAD!!!!!

I saw that one. I do agree it was very sad.

I also find this one very creepy.

Edited by furgrid
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I also found this video that was read by a brony as well. Its really good.

Any other bronies like creepypastas? Feel free to participate and make this an awesome active thread

Edited by furgrid