Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies And Their Obsession With CreepyPastas

GXPBlast

Do You Like Creepy Pastas?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Do You Like Creepy Pastas?

• Yes I Love Creepy Pastas
    • No, Creepy Pastas Are Not For Me

MrCreepyPasta, CreepsMcPasta, and MrCreepyPastaJr are...

a. The bomb digity!

b. Da shit!

c. Just plain awesome!

d. All of the above!

Yes to this. I think I recognize your avatar. Did you recently comment on MCP video on the brownstone one?

I like a little darkness every now and then, something that is violent for the sake of it tends to bore me with the occasional exception like Cupcakes where it is so over the top it is hilarious but a lot of great creepypastas and horror stories in general have utilized some gore or none at all it all depends.

I really like creepypasta, and I've attempted writing some, but I never really finished, and after a while, I realized that they weren't any good. But, yeah! I enjoy creepypasta. Except for Cupcakes, of course. That's sickening. I mainly read theory, cartoon, or gaming pastas, but I may read some other pasta every now and then. But, the fandom is especially terrible. Especially...*shiver* Rabid Jeff and Ben fangirls. These terrible beasts should have a creepypasta of their own...

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy some creepy writing every now and again, as long as it's not boring.

There are a bunch of awesome non boring creepy pastas. You should dfeintly check oout MrCreepyPasta on YouTube he reads very creepy ones.

There are a bunch of awesome non boring creepy pastas. You should dfeintly check oout MrCreepyPasta on YouTube he reads very creepy ones.

That's good then, I'll be sure to check them out.

I am more of a fan of real life experiences, even though I'm sure most of them are either exaggerated and could be explained as simple misunderstandings or simply made up. I just find the ones with a realistic tone to them to be the most frightening. Don't get me wrong creepypastas designed to simply be such are still fun to read. Some do try too hard and fall short but it's nice to stumble upon the occasional gem. 

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Hopefully more MLP creepypastas will be read by MCP, and CreepsMcPasta soon there have been a lack of MLP themed videos creepypasta videos lately by them lol.

Edited by GXPBlast

(edited)

I like creepypasta/ grimdark as long as it's done well. Like on the level of Ben Drowned.

Ben Drowned and NES Godzilla are some of my favorite gaming creepy pastas.

Edited by GXPBlast

Ben Drowned and NES Godzilla are some of my favorite gaming creepy pastas.

Hmm, never heard of the godzilla one.

Of course you got to listen and read them at night, its the best time to do it.

I get scared easily, for me it's not good for me. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif i like to listen to Creepypasta Loquendo (you know, that software that gives voice to the text) i like to Heard them but not of MLP (neither Jeff the killer, to me he is not a creepypasta monster anymore)

Oh hell yeah. I love creepypastas. My favorite creepypasta reader on YouTube is SomeOrdinaryGamers. :squee:

Here are a few of my favorite creepypastas:

- Funnymouth

- Squidward's Suicide

- Ben Drowned

• Brohoof 1

SCP creepypastas and (good) MLP creepypastas are the only ones I'm really into. I actually enjoyed Cheerilee's Garden and, though it's not technically a creepypasta, the Secret Life of Rarity series.

Before I reply............let's get serious.

I love listening to mlp creepy pasta on YouTube but, I don't like to read them. My favorite is 'The Truth Behind MLP' by CreepsMcPasta. My favorite creepy pasta channel on YouTube is CreepsMcPasta. Though some mlp creepy pastas are too scary for me. You can search up the truth behind mlp on YouTube.