Would you erase your life and move to Equestria?

Clockwork Chaos

Would you erase your life and live in Equestria?  

109 users have voted

1. 1. Well, would you?

• I'm already packing!
    • I'm not totally on board... maybe, i guess?
    • Only if i can bring people with me, otherwise no.
    • No. I'm happy with the life i've made for myself here.

(edited)

Hey there everypony :D so this is something i was discussing with my friend the other day, it's a quick hypothetical question- Would you erase your current life, everything you've done, everything you are, and have everyone you've ever known just forget you ever lived, just like *that* in return for a life among the Ponies in Equestria?

and so we're clear, you'd be the only person in this universe, so if everyone said 'yes' they'd each get their own Equstria, so there's no crowding

aaand you get to pick the life you want, if you want to be the 7th element of harmony so be it, or if you want to DJ with Vinyl. or be romantically involved with anypony- that's totally up to you.

So would you take that opportunity? and if so, how would you choose to live?

Edit: You're also a pony yourself, i probably should've mentioned that XD

Edited by Clockwork Chaos
  • Brohoof 4

I would only live in Equestria if i were a pony. Also i'm not so fused on crowding. In fact being able to spot other folk who'd made the switch would be fun. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes. It may be 'weak' but I always want the easiest and happiest life possible, and a life in Equestria would beat almost anything this world has to offer. Since I'll be forgotten, I wouldn't have to worry about the impact of me 'vanishing' from others lives.

Edited by Fluttershyvana
  • Brohoof 3

It's funny, my friend and I came up with this same scenario.

But in ours, we said that Princess Celestia would come and ask us to leave our human lives behind to start from scratch in Equestra as ponies.

We would also be given a choice as to where in Equestra we live.

We both obviously said that we would.

I know I wish I could.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Of course I'd choose to live in Equestria!! :lol: Why stay in this world full of greed, murder, and disorder, when you'd live in Equestria, where there's love, tolerance, and especially friendship? And I'd rather go an be a pony than a human!

How would I live? I would probably work at Sugarcube Corner, of course! (oh, you know why I would work there! :) )

--wouldn't want to be the only human rather be a pony: but does sound fun :)

Anypony here would rather be a pony (including myself), why else would we use the pony-vocabulary? :lol: Edited by SnipSnap
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

My answer is "yes". The human race is worse than those ponies. There are many reasons I would like to erase my life to go there.

Edited by TheWiseHippo
  • Brohoof 1

Ah yeah, I forgot to mention the sort of life I'd want to live. I don't care, to be honest. Equestria is a large and varied place, and even if I never meet a single show pony I'd probably have a blast. But just one little change, I'd rather be a mare.

• Brohoof 1

I would do it in a heart beat too. As long as i brought my girlfriend (She doesn't care that i'm a brony. But i don't know if she would come with me....) but if the case is no. Then i would still go aslong as there was a portal that i can come back to real life. Or in the other case of me and her breaking up. I would be romantically be involved with fluttershy. :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

It's in Sugarcube Corner now after some discussion, though :)

Edited by Flipturn

(edited)

No.

I was going to say yes until I read the "You'd also be a pony yourself" part, which ruins my plans to implement a hostile takeover and dictatorship of the Equestrians. 

It's quite hard to use superior technology to take over a place when you're no longer designed to use said technology. I suppose I could use my wit to take over instead but it's less fun to take over the ponies when you are one.

Supposing I could keep my human form I would take over and enslave the ponies in a heart beat. Tis' a much easier life than my current one, that's for sure. I could perhaps use their magical energy to power a hostile takeover of other worlds as well, assuming such transportation was possible.

Edited by Captain Jack
  • Brohoof 3

As long as my existence is forgotten, then sure. I'd want to be a pegasus and be a weather pony, as I already plan to become a meteorologist.

(edited)

I'm kind of disappointed that the OP didn't start a poll for this thing.  Having said that, I'm going to have to side with the minority and say "no."  To be perfectly honest after reading the string of "yes" replies I was thinking, "Oh come on!  Somebody's gotta say no at some point!"

Edit:  Uh, I'm not 100% familiar with the mechanics of the forums yet, but I do wonder if it would be possible to add a poll through editing of the OP?

Edited by Gyruss
  • Brohoof 1

Yups. 

Bringing my fiancee would be nice but eh, I'm dont stick to people too strong anyway. 

I mean.. it would surely be more fun than now. 

I would miss internets for a while but I guess then I would just make myself comfortable at the closest library, like I did when I was a kid. 

Oh yeah and pony me is totally a unicorn  :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm kind of disappointed that the OP didn't start a poll for this thing.  Having said that, I'm going to have to side with the minority and say "no."  To be perfectly honest after reading the string of "yes" replies I was thinking, "Oh come on!  Somebody's gotta say no at some point!"

Edit:  Uh, I'm not 100% familiar with the mechanics of the forums yet, but I do wonder if it would be possible to add a poll through editing of the OP?

that, sir, is a good idea. consider it added :D

it can't really surprise you that everyone said yes, we are on a pony forum, after all XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This thread is filled with heresy.

No, I love my life here on Earth!

And Equestria is nice and all, but what happens if overpowered Doctor Zoidberg destroys the land? Or on a more serious note, what if I end up in an alternate universe of Equestria where Nightmare Moon had won?

Edited by Rush

(edited)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This thread is in its proper place now. Please, carry on.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1