Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you erase your life and move to Equestria?

Clockwork Chaos

Would you erase your life and live in Equestria?  

109 users have voted

1. 1. Well, would you?

• I'm already packing!
    • I'm not totally on board... maybe, i guess?
    • Only if i can bring people with me, otherwise no.
    • No. I'm happy with the life i've made for myself here.

That would be cool................................if Earth only had dimensional portals.  *points to ancient Aztec temples*

Of course. I'd do it in the heartbeat. Romantically involved, huh. Here I come Dash!

Exactly.......I would do the same.  Have the freedom to fly would be amazing, :D

My life is pretty good here, often times I make it out to be much worse than it really is.

(edited)

Only if my memories also get wiped clean and am born as a foal in Equestria. Otherwise no.

Hm, as for how my life would never have happened, that'd be very very simple; twist fate in such a way that my mom never gets the accident that led to the miscarriage of what should have been her first born baby. The family would surely look very different from what it looks now had fate taken that course.

EDIT

Had a change in heart. Yeah, I'd go. The future would be much more certain in such a world.

Edited by SunBurn

I would love to, but since my Christian faith is more important to me than my bronyhood, I'd only do it if I was able to carry that over. It might not have to look exactly the same, but as long as I could believe in the same God. Sort of like a Chronicles of Narnia kind of deal, where there are tons of different worlds, and God exists in all of them, but just in different forms and with different names.

As long as God is a bit nicer, i'm okay with it. I don't want to get booted to tartarus, because i'm not entirely convinced about writings changed and written by human hand ;)

Edited by Gary S.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if the above video is any indication...

I second this.

Normal life really sucks, I mean really, all of it.

Now if I was a pony, I would be a unicorn, and use magic. ^^

And the best part...

I could meet/hang with/marry/date Twilight Sparkle.

Can you say "dream come true"?

This topic, this topic would be a dream come true, literally.

Did I mention I could meet Twilight Sparkle?

• 7 years later...
On 2014-03-05 at 4:50 PM, Sugar Cube said:

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This thread is in its proper place now. Please, carry on.

I would  move to equestria and never return to this Twisted world

being a pony is far better than being a human

i would be a colt

Cutiesparkle, Colt, Foal, Male, Oc, Oc Only, Oc - Cutiesparkle, Colt, Foal,  Male, Oc, Oc Only, Oc - Free Transparent PNG Clipart Images Downloadmaybe I would be come the 7th element of harmony or one of the cutie mark  crusaders  

latest?cb=20180223013256&key=816d9d11652

Excting Cutie Mark Crusaders

On 2014-03-05 at 4:50 PM, Bendy said:

This thread is filled with heresy.

No, I love my life here on Earth!

And Equestria is nice and all, but what happens if overpowered Doctor Zoidberg destroys the land? Or on a more serious note, what if I end up in an alternate universe of Equestria where Nightmare Moon had won?

hey it better than being human and living on this corrupted planet

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Would you erase your current life, everything you've done, everything you are, and have everyone you've ever known just forget you ever lived, just like *that* in return for a life among the Ponies in Equestria?"

First thought - no way, I like it here. There are some people here that I like. I also really like my things.

On some more thinking, if the offer included being immortal and eternally young, I would have to think really hard about this. If the offer came when I was an old man (close to dying of old age), then I would definitely accept (because what do I have to lose?).

Basically, this offer is good if the alternative is death. Not so much otherwise.

If the offer was that I would live in Equestria only as long as I would have lived on Earth, then they would make me go there by force or under threat of great physical violence (so, basically making "death" be the alternative).

Edited by Pentium100

If you asked me a few years ago I'd say that I'd die for such opportunity. But now I kinda don't want to. I live here, I know this world, my life is kinda successful so far and I know some great people I wouldn't like to lose

• Brohoof 1

In a heartbeat.  I’d do just about anything (that’s not immoral) for the opportunity.  I have friends and family I’d miss here sure, and I’m sure for the first bit I’d kinda panic at the thought of not seeing them anymore , but it’d be too good of an opportunity to pass up.  I feel like I’d be better suited to succeed there than in this world, and feel like there’s some purpose to my life.  

The worst that’d happen is I don’t like it like I thought I would, and well I don’t really like this world either so. 

On 2014-03-05 at 3:23 PM, Rainbow Eclipse said:

Well, if the above video is any indication...

Yep, let the donkey answer for you :mlp_icwudt: (M Bryson was voiced by Cranky)

My case.... I think not, at least in this lifetime. I’m going to either Equestria, or preferably the pastel human world in the afterlife if given the chance tho :fluttershy: