Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Pony Without a Name

PeachPalette

My friend is having the WORST time naming her OC. She's asked me to reach out to you all and to share with her all of the ideas you come up with.

Now, about her. She is crafty. She works with clay and sews (making hats, scarves, and plushies). She makes jewelry from time to time. She has a very friendly and laid back personality. She's a hard worker. The cutie mark is the symbol for "creativity" inside of a heart. She's very into fantasyish "The Labyrinth" looking things too.

Posted Image

Any and all ideas are very welcome!

• Brohoof 1

I've got a name to recommend, but it might be a little cliched. Perhaps she would like "Crafty Canvas"?

Berry Winkles would be a fitting name, reminds me of berries

Other than that, not too bad!

Jewel Heart

I think this is the best idea in here. I don't have one though, since I can't come up with something better :P

I hereby christen this pony: Artsy Hearts!

Don't worry, I'm not gonna smack her in the head with a bottle of wine ;)

• Brohoof 1

Naming is the most difficult part of making a pony OC. Took me a month to figure mine out. Anyway. I was thinking since she likes to make crafts and the like, make the name be related to that. Hmm...her mane seems to be...reddish? Fuschia? So maybe that could be a part of her name, too. Fuschia Spool or Fuschia Loom. Those are the first two in my head.

• 2 weeks later...