Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Today Is Your Last Day To Live. Will You Do Anything Pony Related?

Denim&Venöm

52 users have voted

1. 1. Would you do anything involving MLP on your last day alive?

• Yes
    • No

Man reading this thread sure is depressing, how would you all be able to spend your day remembering memories past? That just sounds incredibly depressing to me; the bittersweet sadness is the worst form of sadness in my opinion. My natural instinct would be to avoid feeling such things by ignoring my impending doom...I can't be the only one that would ignore that, right? Better to die unexpectedly and having fun than in tearful goodbyes!

• 5 weeks later...

Truthfully I probably would. I'd tell the team in Last Stand of Harmony that I'm going to die and that sorry you're gonna have to find a new Twilight animator because whoa I'm going to die.

Nah I'm just kidding I'd totally run to the store naked and buy all of the pony toys with my bare bunghole visible to the world.

I don't know why but your avatar makes that post funnier

• Brohoof 1

first ill watch all the episodes i havent seen.

then ill play counter strike for a few hours with some mountain dew.

then ill go on halo and listen to system of a down.

and finally ill go on a killing spree. 

(intended is a joke. i dont know what i would do)

Edited by Brechard

Sometimes I have this conversation with my friends, because hypotheticals. If I knew the exact second in which I would die, I know exactly what I would do.

I would first delete all self-incriminating files from my hard drives, and then remove the passwords from my computers. 

I would then write a meaningless cryptic "suicide note" that would probably result in a Rickroll.

If I have the time, I would probably watch a few My Little Pony episodes.

With my last few minutes, I would submerge my hand into a jar of peanut butter, go into my dumpster with my upper body hanging out, and find a decent-looking position for when my body goes completely limp, hand still in jar of peanut butter.

The crime scene investigators would probably have a blast trying to find out what, and why.

Edited by Teller
  • Brohoof 1

I'd make sure my cats had enough food and water for at least a month.

Wow.... That is DEEP.

Now I wouldent want to think about what would happen.

If anyone said no then they are lying. This forum page is MLP related.

There's no reason whatsoever saying that your right. There are many more important stuff on your last day of life than doing mlp related content. Its the persons descicion. Being on an mlp forum doesnt force or warp their decision of doing anything pony related.

Hmmmmmm I don't know...

If I had one day to live, I would probably just sit in a corner and cry for awhile. Might listen to The Living Tombstone, so... yeah I guess so!

It would cross my mind but no, I wouldn't specifically run outside in a Rainbow Dash costume...

Of course I would.

I'm going to make a serious post about this, because I'm in that sort of mood :D

Well, first off, I'd write letters and all of that stuff to my family and friends, assuming they were going to live.

Then, I'd turn on "Left of the Dial" by the Replacements because it's my favorite song, lay in bed, cuddle up against all of my Rarity plushies and just let the darkness consume me. (That's what I'd do pony-related)

Then, life would go on around me; people would stop and mourn the loss and then just carry on. That's one of the double edged swords of life; people forget things. After I day sooner or later, everyone who knew me would stop and grieve, but then what? I'd just be under the clay, never to return. People would move on without me.

Weird thing is, I feel like that'd just be alright with me.

• Brohoof 1

There's no reason whatsoever saying that your right. There are many more important stuff on your last day of life than doing mlp related content. Its the persons descicion. Being on an mlp forum doesnt force or warp their decision of doing anything pony related.

Well the title is "Today is your last day to live" and because they are on this forum, which is about ponies, and they read a post that is to do with ponies then TECHNICALLY they have already done something MLP related and they can't go back and change that.

I don't know if I eve COULD do anything pony-related.

I mean, I would want to attend a convention, but they are always held too far from where I live.

So I think I'd focus on doing other things rather than pony things.

Well the title is "Today is your last day to live" and because they are on this forum, which is about ponies, and they read a post that is to do with ponies then TECHNICALLY they have already done something MLP related and they can't go back and change that.

Let me clarify myself. Going on an mlp related forum doesent make you acquainted with doing anything pony related. Its until you do an acction that is related DIRECTLY to ponies besides talking. Talking about ponies doesent even mean your doing anything related to it. As well as a nonbrony doesent do anything related to ponies as meant in the topic.

The topic talks about anything directly related to ponies.

Let me clarify myself. Going on an mlp related forum doesent make you acquainted with doing anything pony related. Its until you do an acction that is related DIRECTLY to ponies besides talking. Talking about ponies doesent even mean your doing anything related to it. As well as a nonbrony doesent do anything related to ponies as meant in the topic.

The topic talks about anything directly related to ponies.

I guess it really depends on what people personally classify as "pony related". Sorry if I came off as a douche.

I guess it really depends on what people personally classify as "pony related". Sorry if I came off as a douche.

No. I'm sorry. It wasn't meant to be taken to seriously wasn't it? I didn't mean to sound so serious. My apologies.

If and only if that day was a Saturday and a new episode was coming on. Although I don't know how I'd act if I really knew it was my last day. Chances are, I wouldn't even want to spend any time on this show, even if there was a new episode out that day. It's a good, even great, show, but that's all it is at the end of the day.

I'd most likely spend that time with friends, family, and, if anything else, music/my instruments.

If it was a Saturday, I'd watch the new episode with my litte brother, which has become our ritual.

I'd call all my friends and give them a teary goodbye.

I would give my sister all my passwords to websites so she could tell my friends online what happened to me, give away my virtual pets, etc.

I would also ask the family to take me to a beautiful park all alone with only my beloved family. There, I would spend the entire day with them and have fun one last time before I died.

It would be such a pretty Disney death. I'd really like that.

Edited by Destiny

Well, first off I'd tell ALL my secrets. That includes: Bronyism, who I like and some other things no one I'm physically associated with knows. And then now that my family knows I'm a brony I'd probably watch an episode with them. I'd eat some cheese as my last meal, play tennis and an online game, I'd call all my friends and say goodbye, I'd say goodbye to the forums. And right before my death I'd do the same to my family.

I might possibly watch my favorite episode (Hearths Warming Eve) if I was feeling up to it, but I kinda doubt it. I would want to spend as much of the day as I could with my family and close friends, and I would say goodbye to all of my internet friends as well.

I would probably start by saying goodbye to all my friends, and sincerely thank them for making a difference in my life. Other than that, I would just try to relax, watch my favorite MLP episodes, listen to some Foo Fighters, and just have a peaceful last day.

...Oh, and I would drink lots of Pepsi. Lots and lots of Pepsi. :)

If I knew that today was my last day, there are several things I'd do.

• Wipe my computer clean of everything on it.
  • Write a quick will giving all of my stuff away.
  • Write all my family/friends a letter saying everything I have on my mind about them, and goodbye.
  • Spend the day with my cat.
  • Watch my favorite episodes of MLP.

Pretty much this exactly.  Took the words out of my mouth.

• Brohoof 1