Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: Fan Film - Volunteers Wanted

Khaoios

Hi! Can we just Skype and I can read you the lines from there? 

I'm actually going to be out in about an hour, but feel free to add me on Skype.    Its nicrojas1990@yahoo.com, b/c looking up my other name, to many of them pop up.  In addition, my avatar/icon is my OC and his humanized form (anime style)

I'm actually going to be out in about an hour, but feel free to add me on Skype.    Its nicrojas1990@yahoo.com, b/c looking up my other name, to many of them pop up.  In addition, my avatar/icon is my OC and his humanized form (anime style)

Added, just let me know when you can get on! :)

• Brohoof 1

I was on a different conversation, so i was unable to receive the messages for some reason.   Funny, i know Skype, but the WINS 8 ver, seems a little different, tbh

The app version on Win8 is a major pain. I always stick to the desktop version.

Also, I just added you on Skype :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a question for musicians/composers out there, is there a program where you play a piano (on PC or keyboard) and what you play, it writes the notes for you? Just out of curiosity.

Edited by Thunder-Wing

SIT REP: Staff Meeting on Thursday at 10 AM EST NYC TIME and 8 PM EST NYC TIME. 

@@LZRD WZRD,

I'm gonna post the script on Google Drive.   Sorry for the delay......had to revamp some things. 

(edited)

Does anyone still need access to the Google Drive? If so, PM me.

Thunder Wing, how long will the SIT REP last? I might be able to drop in around 10:30 ish.

I think I already replied to this ^_^ but muscore has one..... midi capable, and able to write for different instruments besides the piano too.

http://www.musescore.org

Edited by Krenton
  • Brohoof 1

Do you have an e-mail I can send the clips to?

I am auditioning for 

• Twilight
  • AppleJack
  • PinkiePie
  • Fluttershy
  • Luna
  • Cadence
  • Spitfire
  • AppleBloom
  • Scootaloo
  • Lyra (Minor)
  • Derpy (Minor)
  • Vinyl Scratch(Minor)

I don't really know what minor roles there are, but that's one of them (If they're evn there o<o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am auditioning for 

• Twilight
  • AppleJack
  • PinkiePie
  • Fluttershy
  • Luna
  • Cadence
  • Spitfire
  • AppleBloom
  • Scootaloo
  • Lyra (Minor)
  • Derpy (Minor)
  • Vinyl Scratch(Minor)

I don't really know what minor roles there are, but that's one of them (If they're evn there o<o

I could probably do Big McIntosh if you still need him.

I'm assuming by clips you mean your demos of voice acting for those roles? Send your samples to galiant609@gmail.com.

@Pinkie Pie Rules, I don't know if we need him, but you can still audition for him. I'm sure will need more VAs.

Edited by Krenton

I can't really send in any clips right now, I'm nt on my home computer and my internet at home is out for another week or so. Any particular lines I should record though?

I can't really send in any clips right now, I'm nt on my home computer and my internet at home is out for another week or so. Any particular lines I should record though?

I honestly don't know right now. I don't know all the characters that are in the movie. Just make sure @Thunder-Wing knows that you can't send anything and that you want a position for now.

Yep- couldn't find that rght words.

Person receiving VAs has been notified, so send away!

I am auditioning for 

• Twilight
  • AppleJack
  • PinkiePie
  • Fluttershy
  • Luna
  • Cadence
  • Spitfire
  • AppleBloom
  • Scootaloo
  • Lyra (Minor)
  • Derpy (Minor)
  • Vinyl Scratch(Minor)

Sure........on the original/1st Post, Steel Accord wrote up demo lines for VA's to try out.  Its a google drive link so feel free to check it out.  You can submit them either through here, PM, or my email at runningriotojas1@gmail.com

No problem, I'll try to write a few lines for Big Mac and i'll send them to you via PM.

SIT REP: Sorry for the delay folks.  Went fishing all day yesterday and haven't had a chance to jump on my PC.  Anyhow, tonight will be a 2nd Staff Meeting around 8 to 9 PM EST NYC TIME on Skype.  Hope to see you all there. 

Sure........on the original/1st Post, Steel Accord wrote up demo lines for VA's to try out.  Its a google drive link so feel free to check it out.  You can submit them either through here, PM, or my email at runningriotojas1@gmail.com

No problem, I'll try to write a few lines for Big Mac and i'll send them to you via PM.

SIT REP: Sorry for the delay folks.  Went fishing all day yesterday and haven't had a chance to jump on my PC.  Anyhow, tonight will be a 2nd Staff Meeting around 8 to 9 PM EST NYC TIME on Skype.  Hope to see you all there. 

Link won't work ;7;

Goole Drive Because I can't contact your e-mail :v

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2zFDQ2_l150TlBsaEY2bzM0bFk&usp=sharing

Link won't work ;7;

Goole Drive Because I can't contact your e-mail :v

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2zFDQ2_l150TlBsaEY2bzM0bFk&usp=sharing

Sorry about that, I was missing an R, :blush:. It's runningriotrojas1@gmail.com.

SIT REP - DESS Staff Meeting tonight via Skype at 8, possibly 9 PM EST NYC TIME. I hope to see you there.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry I haven't been attending many meetings! I've had my birthday the 11th and things has been chaotic and hectic. :)

No problem.  I told everyone that the meetings will all be on a Friday night, between 8 PM EST NYC TIME to 10, if not 11 PM EST NYC TIME. 

No problem. I told everyone that the meetings will all be on a Friday night, between 8 PM EST NYC TIME to 10, if not 11 PM EST NYC TIME.

Sorry I missed the meeting. What's the news on the story (and when I can start writing the script)?