Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: Fan Film - Volunteers Wanted

Khaoios

(edited)

Eeyup. If they're still open, I'm definitely going for Shining Armor and Big Mac. And Maybe Soarin. Is posting my audition on youtube optional?

EDIT, BIG EDIT: Posted my audition on youtube for Big Mac, Doctor Whooves, Shining Armor, and Soarin. So what do you think? 

EDIT 2: Just spotted that Doctor Caballeron is also in this. I might do that part later.

EDIT 3: And the Caballeron voice audition file sent to Thunder-Wing!

Edited by RandomSelect

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a deadline for voice actors/actresses? I am new and want to branch out so I'm going to try out for a couple female ponies  but I'd prefer to only play 1 (or two if I get accepted of course) since I'm doing another project as well

Hey Thunder-Wing,

I've been Drawing and such for a while, and While I'm not Definitely an Expert or a Professional Artist, I do love to draw. If you find yourself in Serious (or even minor) need of another Artist (for Characters, or Whatever), just let me know, and consider me Volunteered. :)

I also have Adobe Flash CS6 If you end up in need of an extra hand animation, Though I'm Definitely Not going to get a Cutie Mark in Animation  :derp:

If you want to contact me through Skype it should be: naxed4 ((True) Lightning Flash)

• 2 weeks later...

SPECIAL SIT REP: LIVE AUDITIONS BEING HELD THIS SATURDAY VIA SKYPE AT 10:00 PM EST NYC TIME FOR MLP: THE DAY EQUESTRIA STOOD STILL.   REQUIRES ARE A MIC, B/C WE WILL BE LISTENING AND JUDGING ON YOUR AUDITION.  DO NOT WORRY, IT WILL NOT BE HARSH.  IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND PLEASE PM EITHER ME OR THESYDEGUYS AND WE'LL MARK YOU DOWN FOR SATURDAY.  HOPE TO SEE YOUR THERE AND MAKE SURE TO WARM UP YOUR VOCALS.  WATER WILL BE BEST. 

Also, artists and animators...........still on the hunt for them. 

Hey Thunder-Wing,

I've been Drawing and such for a while, and While I'm not Definitely an Expert or a Professional Artist, I do love to draw. If you find yourself in Serious (or even minor) need of another Artist (for Characters, or Whatever), just let me know, and consider me Volunteered. :)

I also have Adobe Flash CS6 If you end up in need of an extra hand animation, Though I'm Definitely Not going to get a Cutie Mark in Animation  :derp:

If you want to contact me through Skype it should be: naxed4 ((True) Lightning Flash)

Sorry for the late reply..........been busy lately but sure.........let me add you to skype, :D.

Consider me in for the voice acting.

My voice is deep so I can do a villain or a mysterious protagonist, but I'm really flexible, so contact me!

If you wanna see if my voice is right or not, listen to one of my YouTube vids. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpXojwjKXpVGujB5CxYHolg

Sounds very interesting i gotta say, :D.  If you want, feel free to join us this Saturday on Skype.

SPECIAL SIT REP: LIVE AUDITIONS BEING HELD THIS SATURDAY VIA SKYPE AT 10:00 PM EST NYC TIME FOR MLP: THE DAY EQUESTRIA STOOD STILL.   REQUIRES ARE A MIC, B/C WE WILL BE LISTENING AND JUDGING ON YOUR AUDITION.  DO NOT WORRY, IT WILL NOT BE HARSH.  IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND PLEASE PM EITHER ME OR THESYDEGUYS AND WE'LL MARK YOU DOWN FOR SATURDAY.  HOPE TO SEE YOUR THERE AND MAKE SURE TO WARM UP YOUR VOCALS.  WATER WILL BE BEST. 

Also, artists and animators...........still on the hunt for them. 

Oh dear. As much as I love to do a live audition, got a couple of problems. 

1. Don't have Skype. 

2. Won't have the time due to work.

I placed my youtube audition here in the ealier pages. But me being absent for the live audition? Does this make me... 'out'?

I sent you my Caballeron audition file via e-mail. In case you missed it, I'll place it here. See ya.

Caballeron.zip

Edited by RandomSelect

Attention to all voice actors:

Auditions are now being held for the next 90 minutes. If you are interested in any of the available roles please add the Skype down below so you can audition! Thank you guys so much and I hope to see you soon!

- TMM (Casting Director and Voice Director)

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Auditions? O_O

Yes.  We have them on Skype, LIVE.  I'll post the schedule here, for its every Saturday at 10:00 AM, EST NYC TIME

Oh.... Even for me? XD I have a cold so I'll sound weird. BUt okay :D

Yeah..its an OPEN LIVE Audition.  Experienced or inexperienced, :D  Feel free to add me: Nick (Thunder-Wing) on Skype.  Looking forward to hearing you, :)

• Brohoof 1

SIT REP: Tomorrow Live Auditions Part 2 commences at 10:00 AM EST NYC TIME.  If you wish to join, please reply below and add me to skype.  I look forward to hearing you, :D

@@TheSydeGuys, @@DoctorMcCrimmon,

I'll be online tomorrow same time, :D.   Andrew Cole, ConfusedUnicorn, and Scotti3, will be joining us, :D

Where do we post the demos? do we email you or attatch it to the comment or what?

You can post it here for it will be easier for us to hear, :D

Mmmh...

I'm quite interresed by your project !

If you want, I can make a test for voice acting some of your male characters (Dr. Hooves, Big Mac, Dr. Cabaleron and General StoneColt Hoover).  I just bought a new microphone, ah ah !

So, tell me if you want me to send you my voice files. ^^

I'm posting both cause the second one was with my old mic and the first is with my new better one.

These are auditions for Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie!

Mmmh...

I'm quite interresed by your project !

If you want, I can make a test for voice acting some of your male characters (Dr. Hooves, Big Mac, Dr. Cabaleron and General StoneColt Hoover).  I just bought a new microphone, ah ah !

So, tell me if you want me to send you my voice files. ^^

Sure, :D.  The voice demos are on the first page, original post, :D.  You can post them here, through PM, or email @ thunderboltstudios117@gmail.com.  We look forward to hearing them, :)

• Brohoof 1