Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What might applejack's key be?

♞RedLotus♞

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

So as you guys may know, the Flim Flam brothers are returning to the show! They are creating this new tonic that can cure diseases and aches or whatever. Applejack is trying to bust them and prove that they are phony's and are lying. So what do you guys think she might receive as a key?

I hope its not a damn apple....

• Brohoof 1

Each of the keys has been a gift so far, given to the Mane Six by someone else.

Flim and Flam give Applejack a wedding ring.

It makes too much sense. Polygamy exists in Equestria.

• Brohoof 4

That wedding ring should be MINE!!

I would love to see this just to see the fan outcry over Applejack getting proposed to by the Flim Flam Brothers of all ponies!

As for what I believe, I somehow have a feeling that the Flim Flam Brothers might end up being the ones who really do give her gift. Wonder if it's their turn for the ol' "reformation" treatment? Who knows, maybe they finally hit it off with the Apples by the end and they give them a gift of appreciation.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe they give her a piece of one of their broken contraptions, as they vow never be dishonest sales-stallions again.

or an apple. 

I would love to see this just to see the fan outcry over Applejack getting proposed to by the Flim Flam Brothers of all ponies!

As for what I believe, I somehow have a feeling that the Flim Flam Brothers might end up being the ones who really do give her gift. Wonder if it's their turn for the ol' "reformation" treatment? Who knows, maybe they finally hit it off with the Apples by the end and they give them a gift of appreciation.

Once again I guess I didn't make myself clear enough THAT RING IS MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they give her a piece of one of their broken contraptions, as they vow never be dishonest sales-stallions again.

or an apple. 

Honestly, if it was an apple, I would both be laughing and shaking my head at the same time. This show, man.

That makes me wonder how many people's responses are just going to be "apple"!

Once again I guess I didn't make myself clear enough THAT RING IS MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... you want Flim and Flam to give you a ring instead of giving it to Applejack?

Honestly, if it was an apple, I would both be laughing and shaking my head at the same time. This show, man.

That makes me wonder how many people's responses are just going to be "apple"!

So... you want Flim and Flam to give you a ring instead of giving it to Applejack?

Yes I want them to give me a ring SO BADLY. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Yes I want them to give me a ring SO BADLY. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Finally, someone else who really likes the Flim Flam Brothers! Brohoof to you, friend.

Hey, I'm sure Applejack can't take both of them anyway, so why don't you both take one and call it a day?

• Brohoof 1

Finally, someone else who really likes the Flim Flam Brothers! Brohoof to you, friend.

Hey, I'm sure Applejack can't take both of them anyway, so why don't you both take one and call it a day?

I guess that would be alright. Still it is totally going to be a very very hard for me to pick which one of them I want to spend the rest of my life with knowing I love them both so much. THEY'RE SO CUTE

I guess that would be alright. Still it is totally going to be a very very hard for me to pick which one of them I want to spend the rest of my life with knowing I love them both so much. THEY'RE SO CUTE

Pick Flim.

That way, if you feel like hanging around Flam instead that day... Flim can just put a fake mustache on and BAM Flam time baby!

• Brohoof 2

Pick Flim.

That way, if you feel like hanging around Flam instead that day... Flim can just put a fake mustache on and BAM Flam time baby!

HAHA. But, still it won't be the same because they sound so much different and their hair style is not like the other not to mention they also have different cutie marks!

HAHA. But, still it won't be the same because they sound so much different and their hair style is not like the other not to mention they also have different cutie marks!

Hey, I mean, all you need is some hair gel, a sticky note with Flam's cute mark drawn on it, and a piece of tape to put over Flim's mouth so he can't say anything!

... All of that equipment can also probably be used to kidnap Flam from Applejack's farm too. Somehow.

... And now I'm going to go hide in case the Royal Guard sees any of this and is coming for me.

Hey, I mean, all you need is some hair gel, a sticky note with Flam's cute mark drawn on it, and a piece of tape to put over Flim's mouth so he can't say anything!

... All of that equipment can also probably be used to kidnap Flam from Applejack's farm too. Somehow.

... And now I'm going to go hide in case the Royal Guard sees any of this and is coming for me.

I don't think applejack will take that very kindly. She will just beat me to shreds!

I don't think applejack will take that very kindly. She will just beat me to shreds!

Oh come now, Applejack's not a violent pony!

... she'll just send a few "associates" of the Apple family to do it instead. Ya know, to keep her hooves clean?

In fact, that's probably what her key is: a baseball bat.

A baseball bat that totally wasn't used for anything violent. Only used to play baseball.

Yeah.

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

So as you guys may know, the Flim Flam brothers are returning to the show! They are creating this new tonic that can cure diseases and aches or whatever. Applejack is trying to bust them and prove that they are phony's and are lying. So what do you guys think she might receive as a key?

I hope its not a damn apple....

Yeah, Leap of Faith will probably be her key episode(I mean we dont have a lot of episodes left so it makes sense)

Oh come now, Applejack's not a violent pony!

... she'll just send a few "associates" of the Apple family to do it instead. Ya know, to keep her hooves clean?

In fact, that's probably what her key is: a baseball bat.

A baseball bat that totally wasn't used for anything violent. Only used to play baseball.

Yeah.

But, still I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like it very much if I tried to kidnap her boyfriend and how would Flim react he would probably be thinking I'm cheating on him or something :( 

But, still I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like it very much if I tried to kidnap her boyfriend and how would Flim react he would probably be thinking I'm cheating on him or something :(

True, or she might get the Elements of Harmony together and turn you to stone or something.

Well... she probably wouldn't do that, they're in the Tree of Harmony now so that would be bad of her.

But you know, love can make you do crazy things!

But honestly, I think we're going off topic, even if I find this conversation interesting. So...

More keys!

I'm still hinging what I think the key is going to be on something that Flim and Flam give Applejack, due to the whole gift-giving aspect of the keys. Maybe they'll give her a special contraption that does something cool or something.

True, or she might get the Elements of Harmony together and turn you to stone or something.

Well... she probably wouldn't do that, they're in the Tree of Harmony now so that would be bad of her.

But you know, love can make you do crazy things!

But honestly, I think we're going off topic, even if I find this conversation interesting. So...

More keys!

I'm still hinging what I think the key is going to be on something that Flim and Flam give Applejack, due to the whole gift-giving aspect of the keys. Maybe they'll give her a special contraption that does something cool or something.

Here's what I think their hats! One of them is going to give her their hats you know as a thank you gift for teaching them all about not lying (or something) and if not for who knows it could even be just a apple