Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What might applejack's key be?

♞RedLotus♞

I like the idea of one flim flam giving applejack their hat.

It should be a new hat, she hasen't changed hers in a while :D (just kidding of course)

Nonsense! She has a whole bow and hat closet, remember? :P

Hm... maybe the new hair bands? I mean, Applejack with Rainbow Power has new hair bands:

rainbow_power_applejack_by_benybing-d75a

It's actually pretty stupid idea, but it could be anything, so... I guess we just need to wait and see.

And I really don't want it to be an apple. It's too obvious. Besides, apples really don't have anything in common with being honest and truth. While I can understand that flower can represent kindness and Boneless is obvious symbol of laughter, I really don't know what could symbolize honesty. The writers probably had a problem with that, so I'm really curious what it's gonna be. 

Edited by Anilewe

Hm... maybe the new hair bands? I mean, Applejack with Rainbow Power has new hair bands:

img-2441166-1-rainbow_power_applejack_by

It's actually pretty stupid idea, but it could be anything, so... I guess we just need to wait and see.

And I really don't want it to be an apple. It's too obvious. Besides, apples really don't have anything in common with being honest and truth. While I can understand that flower can represent kindness and Boneless is obvious symbol of laughter, I really don't know what could symbolize honesty. The writers probably had a problem with that, so I'm really curious what it's gonna be. 

Oh dear Celestia, I hope that's not what they're building up to doing to the Mane 6 at the end of this season...

Unless it's been said already, I think it will be something related to her personality or occupation.

Because think of it, every time the other ponies got their rainbow key, it had something to do with them.

Dashie's Wonderbolt's badge, because she loves them.

Pinkie's rubber chicken, has to do with comedy.

Rarity's thread, her love for fashion.

(Can't remember the others ^^")

So, with that being said, I'm guessing it will be something farm related, wouldn't that make sense? ^^"

You missed Fluttershy's flower, part of nature.

Oh dear Celestia, I hope that's not what they're building up to doing to the Mane 6 at the end of this season...

It almost definitely is, but they might not look like that in the show. Similar? Maybe. Exact? Probably not.

• Brohoof 1

I can kind of see it being some bottle.  Dunno why.

And as someone else suggested, maybe it is one of their hats!  That would be so cool!

But obviously it's going to be an apple, I mean come on, duh.

I know I was just helping out.  :lol:

Oh, I know.

And I very much appreciate it! ^^

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 1

I'm being a little lazy and I don't know if someone else has already posted a similar theory but this is what I think will happen.

If film and flam are coming back, then they are going to try to "scam" ponyville again. This time however, their plans are actually working and AJ doesn't like that. So she starts faking their products not working, trying to spread rumors about the quality of their products. This causes film and flam to be shamed and lose all credibility. AJ has a turn of heart and confesses about her dishonesty. Everyone ends up friends again, AJ gets her Key, and they all go on with their lives.

No lie, that is a freaking awesome idea and I would love this episode if it turns out like that.

Brohoof for you, buddy. Guess we'll find out soon enough though.

• Brohoof 1

Well it was a bit. And I kinda like they key, because the old saying that goes something like. "An honest dollar"

It was a really good episode, and Thespian's theory was so accurate my head almost did a 360. x.x 

• Brohoof 2

No lie, that is a freaking awesome idea and I would love this episode if it turns out like that.

Brohoof for you, buddy. Guess we'll find out soon enough though.

Well I was about 50% right heh.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I guess you were.

I liked this episode a lot, mostly because Flim and Flam were in it and they got to sing an awesome song. (Again!)

Though Granny Smith got fooled hardcore, you'd think that buying a product from two scammers that tried to take their farm in the past might not sit well with Granny, but hey, what do I know?