Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What might applejack's key be?

♞RedLotus♞

Here's what I think their hats! One of them is going to give her their hats you know as a thank you gift for teaching them all about not lying (or something) and if not for who knows it could even be just a apple

Oh wow, I didn't even think about that! One of their hats would be a perfect gift; though that makes me think... what if their hats are actually contraptions and they have like a bunch of a crazy stuff hidden in their hats? You know, like Inspector Gadget!

And I called it, I knew everypony would add in apple as a possible gift...

I would still love it if they did that, it would be too funny.

Reread the summary.

SPOILER:

Apparently Flim and Flam are making cure all tonics.

So maybe her key is an empty bottle of the tonic or the very last unopened tonic Flim and Flam have. They give it to her in apology for lying about the tonics, and vow to be honest salesponies.

They are creating this new tonic that can cure diseases and aches or whatever. Applejack is trying to bust them and prove that they are phony's and are lying.

^ Oh boy, I smell a Pete's Dragonesque episode

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

So as you guys may know, the Flim Flam brothers are returning to the show! They are creating this new tonic that can cure diseases and aches or whatever. Applejack is trying to bust them and prove that they are phony's and are lying. So what do you guys think she might receive as a key?

I hope its not a damn apple....

Pear, it has got to be a pear.

It probably won't be an apple. Maybe something apple shaped, but not an actual apple. My bet would be a farming implement of some kind, as the other keys so far have been something related to what the ponies do.

There's no way on Equestria, though, that Applejack would take a wedding ring from either one of them. No way, no how.

We'll Flim and Flam brothers made applejack mad from them making apple cider too make that stand theres i don't belive that Flim and Flam brothers would be purposing too apple jack plus all the mane 6 are teens! and maybe the key might be a apple or just a key...

I'm being a little lazy and I don't know if someone else has already posted a similar theory but this is what I think will happen.

If film and flam are coming back, then they are going to try to "scam" ponyville again. This time however, their plans are actually working and AJ doesn't like that. So she starts faking their products not working, trying to spread rumors about the quality of their products. This causes film and flam to be shamed and lose all credibility. AJ has a turn of heart and confesses about her dishonesty. Everyone ends up friends again, AJ gets her Key, and they all go on with their lives.

• Brohoof 1

Unless it's been said already, I think it will be something related to her personality or occupation.

Because think of it, every time the other ponies got their rainbow key, it had something to do with them.

Dashie's Wonderbolt's badge, because she loves them.

Pinkie's rubber chicken, has to do with comedy.

Rarity's thread, her love for fashion.

(Can't remember the others ^^")

So, with that being said, I'm guessing it will be something farm related, wouldn't that make sense? ^^"

I don't think her "rainbow realization" will be an apple. (I don't like calling it a key).

I like the idea from Berry Cupcake; a new hat would be an interesting way to go.

• Brohoof 1