Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yellow Diamond

yikes...you being counter trolled is like a little boy beating the crap out of god.

Not really, I still turned her to my side~ She simply didn't work with the same tactic that the others did.

Shade: Many believe that Celestia and I were once a romantic couple, though I will not confirm nor reject this theory~

huh...so in other words you did not have to troll ponies in order to turn on their dark side.

Ohohoho, of course not fellow pony. The mere touch, and I can make it so someone has been Discorded. I enjoy trolling ponies and watching them come to me, and let their inner desires or fears corrupt them, but alas, sometimes I have to physically use my magic to turn them, as was the case with Fluttershy.

I'm in a bit of trouble Discord... I may or may not have clogged all the bathrooms in Canterlot castle with cabbages and sneaked into Princess Celestia's bedroom and filled her bed with onions, filled up so many houses in Ponyville with vegetables, most notably Rainbow, who had so much trouble getting into her home due to copious amounts of cucumbers, Twilight who had to clean up my carrots and Wildcard who's house I filled with onions and threw a carrot in his eye as he chased me out of town. I am on the run you see... I was wondering if you would be interested in some... tasty... delicious celery...

• Brohoof 1

Ohohoho, of course not fellow pony. The mere touch, and I can make it so someone has been Discorded. I enjoy trolling ponies and watching them come to me, and let their inner desires or fears corrupt them, but alas, sometimes I have to physically use my magic to turn them, as was the case with Fluttershy.

what did you say at the end of this video? i think it something in french...

I'm in a bit of trouble Discord... I may or may not have clogged all the bathrooms in Canterlot castle with cabbages and sneaked into Princess Celestia's bedroom and filled her bed with onions, filled up so many houses in Ponyville with vegetables, most notably Rainbow, who had so much trouble getting into her home due to copious amounts of cucumbers, Twilight who had to clean up my carrots and Wildcard who's house I filled with onions and threw a carrot in his eye as he chased me out of town. I am on the run you see... I was wondering if you would be interested in some... tasty... delicious celery...

Posted Image

I see no problem, I see copious amounts of produce-themed chaos <3 Well done my dear. As for myself, no thank you I am quite content.

what did you say at the end of this video? i think it something in french...

Even I don't know, that's the beautiful part~ Chaaaoooos <3

Posted Image

I see no problem, I see copious amounts of produce-themed chaos <3 Well done my dear. As for myself, no thank you I am quite content.

Even I don't know, that's the beautiful part~ Chaaaoooos <3

'Arrivederci'It's Italian for 'goodbye'.
  • Brohoof 1

'Arrivederci'It's Italian for 'goodbye'.

Incredible, I wasn't even aware I spoke Italian~

Athiest: I'm afraid you'll have to rephrase the question.

Is Cadence your illegitimate daughter?

No, I have no daughter. Not even this 'Screwball' all the fanbase of the ponies go on about is a daughter of mine. I'm far too busy enjoying myself, so having a daughter is out of the question.

Don't you ever get lonely having no friends?

The only Ponys you talk to don't even have humor like you.

I suppose I don't, but it doesn't bother me. Any social interaction I get is from trolling ponies, and outside that, I don't require friendship. I am a spirit representing chaos, after all~

Chaos has nothing to do with hating friendship,

It has to do with creating unpredictability.

So the world isn't too predictable.

Younger One,

Is Celestia and Luna worse than Five million Adolf Hitlers?

You know, because they turned you to stone in the middle of your musical number.

Hey it me jappleack!

​oh look i found you baby picture!

Posted Image

That's Eris Silly!

post-3770-0-56403300-1336429909_thumb.png

I suppose I don't, but it doesn't bother me. Any social interaction I get is from trolling ponies, and outside that, I don't require friendship. I am a spirit representing chaos, after all~

Come on now, old chap, I'm sure there are SOME beings you enjoy being around.

Younger One,

Is Celestia and Luna worse than Five million Adolf Hitlers?

You know, because they turned you to stone in the middle of your musical number.

That's Eris Silly!

There's another one?! awww...heck...now i know these people are sick...

Posted Image

Apparently, Eris (though technically not a pony, but whatever)

also, is it true that you may or may not possibly maybe about to kinda maybe possibly get hit by a bucket of water hanging from a string that is about to snap, as it has been hit by a flame from a candle for about a minute now? :3

--signed, your personal prankster, PLP

Discord, where do you live? You know, besides the times where you were a statue in Canterlot Gardens

I live wherever I wish. As you've seen I'm more than capable of creating furniture, as seen with my lovely throne. When I feel like sleeping, which isn't very often, trolls never rest, I can make my living and sleeping arrangements wherever I desire.

Hey it me jappleack!

​oh look i found you baby picture!

Posted Image

Stop spamming in Discord's thread. That's two posts now that you haven't even asked a question. Posted Image

Celestia of course, but that is mutual trolling and rival-ism not friendship :P

Apparently, Eris (though technically not a pony, but whatever)

also, is it true that you may or may not possibly maybe about to kinda maybe possibly get hit by a bucket of water hanging from a string that is about to snap, as it has been hit by a flame from a candle for about a minute now? :3

--signed, your personal prankster, PLP

No clue what you're on about .3. You talking to the Doctor or me? xD

No clue what you're on about .3. You talking to the Doctor or me? xD

You'll find out when you're wet :3

On a more serious note: If you live to cause chaos, then why not suddenly switch to the good side? Not only would you make everypony's minds go all crazy, you'd also maybe earn somepony's trust. Then you can go back at the last possible minute and stuff?