Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yellow Diamond

If you represent pure chaos, aren't you technically chaos itself? meaning that in essence, if there are more draconi, that all draconi are pure chaos as well?

Or is the fact of the matter that the Draconi are a normally peaceful/aggressive race, however you out of all living beings in Equestria were chosen to become the essence of chaos?

(edited)

If you represent pure chaos, aren't you technically chaos itself? meaning that in essence, if there are more draconi, that all draconi are pure chaos as well?

Or is the fact of the matter that the Draconi are a normally peaceful/aggressive race, however you out of all living beings in Equestria were chosen to become the essence of chaos?

Why must you question everything...? Speaking of questions... would you mind if I filled up your living room with wonderful trousers made entirely out of carrots? Like... all the way to the ceiling..? Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

I think I speak for all of the "Ask [insert name here]" thread makers when I say that all questions and answers not directly addressed to the maker of the thread are just clutter, and deserve to be deleted.

That said, I would not mind, as I do not live in my living room.

To Discord: Are you stumped by my last question, or are you just googling it? :D

(edited)

I think I speak for all of the "Ask [insert name here]" thread makers when I say that all questions and answers not directly addressed to the maker of the thread are just clutter, and deserve to be deleted.

That said, I would not mind, as I do not live in my living room.

To Discord: Are you stumped by my last question, or are you just googling it? :D

Was waiting for you two to stop so I can respond :P And seriously though Chill has a point, you act like you're trying to trip me up, or are just trying to act cool, like with that comment just now, with some of the way you're wording these questions and responses, and it's rather bothersome.

To answer your question I know of no other Draconi around but myself, but if there are, then I suppose yes, our species was chosen to have a god represent chaos, because of our bizzare, chaotic make-up.

love4shadow: I'm quite fine my dear, what about you?

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Was waiting for you two to stop so I can respond :P And seriously though Chill has a point, you act like you're trying to trip me up, or are just trying to act cool, like with that comment just now, with some of the way you're wording these questions and responses, and it's rather bothersome.

To answer your question I know of no other Draconi around but myself, but if there are, then I suppose yes, our species was chosen to have a god represent chaos, because of our bizzare, chaotic make-up.

Y U NO REMEMBER ME?

Pretty good. Dont feel the best. I drew you in a box during art class. Ill put it up around midnight most lukely. So having fun answering questions?
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty good. Dont feel the best. I drew you in a box during art class. Ill put it up around midnight most lukely. So having fun answering questions?

For the most part yes, and that sounds quite lovely <3 Look forward to seeing it. Always nice to see fanart.

(edited)

Discord, why are you using standard font? Can't it be more chaotic?

Because I've focused more on meme pictures and loling rather than font. But if you have any suggestions I'm always willing to hear them~

cool. Ill ask a real question now. What drove you to start this thread?

I didn't actually start this thread, thereisnospoon did. However I later joined, and my own ask me topic was closed for being a duplicate. Ergo, he and I now collaborate with this one. Though, he doesn't seem on very much to answer questions so far, sadly...

Well everyone, turns out duplicate ask threads of characters are fine ater all. Feld0 himself said so, so, I am moving back to my own as my thread now~

Spoon, thank you so very much for letting me rape collaborate your thread with you, but now, you may have it back yourself. If a moderator would like to delete all the posts in here that consist of me answering questions then that is up to you, but nonetheless, I am out of here <3 You know where to find me everypony! "Ask Discord, the Master of Chaos!"

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

• 2 months later...