Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yellow Diamond

My dear, I don't get mad, I shuffle~

But anyway, life is one big laugh Whiteshade, why on earth would I be mad? It's too bad, but what can you do <3 I certainly wouldn't last long as a trollgonequus if I got mad that easily~

Anyway, to be a fair sport, tell me, me, what is my favorite color? Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

¡soɐɥɔ ɥɐǝʎ ʞɔnq

¿ǝɹoɟǝq sıןɐsʎɹɥɔ uǝǝnb ɥʇıʍ suoıʇɐןǝɹ ʎuɐ pɐɥ noʎ ǝʌɐɥ puɐ˙˙˙

¿ǝʌoן ɹo dıɥspuǝıɹɟ ɟo ɹǝʍod ǝɥʇ ɥbnoɹɥʇ pǝʇɐǝɟǝp buıǝq 'buıssɐɹɹɐqɯǝ ǝɹoɯ sı ʞuıɥʇ noʎ op ɥɔıɥʍ

Posted Image

Given the fact mine got closed due to this one, too xP

Just a thought~ If you're interested, Thereisnospoon, just give me the word.

*snaps into view*

First and foremost, I am beholden to no pony. I answer questions at my leisure, especially if it doesn't match your schedules. But fear not, my little bronies! I understand that time is money and money is honey. And besides, who else is going to liven up your miserable lives? An "Ask Applejack" thread? Puh-lease! There are only so many ways you can ask her how to kick a tree.

So let's get back to things, shall we? The old inbox is beginning to smell of rotten fish when I so much prefer the fragrance of spoiled eggs.

Cake or pie?

Cupcakes. Need I elaborate further?

Well sense we are on the topic of science (and yes thats how it spelled. My weakness is indeed spelling. Thats why i dont use magic) i might as well show you something.

Have you ever wondered if you cam transform some pony without magic?

Well i got your solution right here!

Behold! The chickenator! It turns anypony into a chicken! Watch me turn pinkie pie into a chicken!

Pinkie pie: hey how is every...

*turns pinkie pie into a chicken*

And there you go!

The best part is this weapon of mine is solar powered and luna powered. Not even clestia can handel it!

Your offer intrigues me. Unfortunately, the turning ponies into chickens is a gag I long since trotted out (see what I did there?) when I first cut a chaotic swath through Equestria. Turning ponies into sloths is all the rage these days. Frankly I'm more a fan of monitor lizards, but to each his or her own.

Say, here's an idea: take that nifty gun of yours, point it in the other direction, and fire! Imagine the hilarious results! If nopony else is laughing, that just means that don't get you. You'll be so hip!

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

You were!

Mailmare was defeated by Feld0 at April 2nd, U mad?

Honestly, that was uncalled for. I knew Mailmare; Mailmare was a friend of mine; and you, sir, are no Mailmare.

Discord, have you ever heard of the planet Earth? If so, do you plan on causing chaos for the human race when you get free? I mean, we have absolutely no way of stopping you.

It's funny you should mention Earth! I talked to a a good pal of mine some time ago who pitched the same deal to me. "Humans are meant to be ruled," he said.

"No way!" I replied.

"They are quite submissive," he said, "or so I've heard."

"Submissive?" I wretched. "I think I'll pass."

I haven't gotten back to him since. I should really get back to him. He's big into alien artifacts and mischief and what not. That's not my scene. I wonder how he's doing? Knowing you humans, I'm willing to bet he's been crowned king of the world.

Perhaps I should pay a visit after all.

Hmm. I see I still have more questions. I could be out wreaking excellent chaos when instead I'm answering such mundane questions as "Would you like a chicken gun?" or "Do you breathe fire?" And while toying with all of you is fun, I do like to get out and stretch the old legs. So, to deal with this backlog, I may need some help.

*snaps fingers*

Children, meet me! It's me, just not me. Well, it's me except I'm not really me. To double the fun, one must simply double the chaos! Questions will now be answered by me---both of me, that is!

That's my cue, you! Get to work!

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Starting now, little pony folk, me myself and I will be answering your questions; both me and me, the me who isn't really me but is me, who will be being me, when I'm not being me, answering your questions as me. Please do take notes, there will be a quiz on this later~

Ask your questions, and you shall receive an answer from me, or me. You can specify questions to either of me, but do keep in mind that both me's want just as much of a chance to troll answer you all as often as we can. With that in mind, please come forth little ponies and ask your questions. There's a whole wide world of chaos ahead of you <3

Chaotic Take Over FTW.

So Discord how do you plan to take over this thread without getting in trouble?

Take over? *puts lion paw over own shoulder* I'm collaborating with myself <3 No need to take over anything~

I see..........

DISCORDCEPTION.

Excuse me while my head explodes from the paradox as shown here:

• Brohoof 1

Starting now, little pony folk, me myself and I will be answering your questions; both me and me, the me who isn't really me but is me, who will be being me, when I'm not being me, answering your questions as me. Please do take notes, there will be a quiz on this later~

Ask your questions, and you shall receive an answer from me, or me. You can specify questions to either of me, but do keep in mind that both me's want just as much of a chance to troll answer you all as often as we can. With that in mind, please come forth little ponies and ask your questions. There's a whole wide world of chaos ahead of you <3

This thread was created by Thereisnospoon303. Have you asked for his permission?

This thread was created by Thereisnospoon303. Have you asked for his permission?

Seriously? You haven't read back a single page to go look and see for yourself? Obviously the answer is yes :P I PMed him and asked if we could collaborate in answering questions in his thread, since mine was closed due to being a 'copy' and he said yes, then made a post about it, right before the one of mine you just quoted.

Seriously? You haven't read back a single page to go look and see for yourself? Obviously the answer is yes :P I PMed him and asked if we could collaborate in answering questions in his thread, since mine was closed due to being a 'copy' and he said yes, then made a post about it, right before the one of mine you just quoted.

No I didn't :P

(edited)

Younger one,

What is your opinion on cupcakes?

Edited by AceCord

(edited)

Well, it took me a while, but I finally scrounged up a crew that will PROBABLY serve you. Whatcha think?

Edited by Toasty Engineer
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Discord, my old chap, what is your view on how the universe works?

The universe is a delicate balance of chaos VS harmony, and everything, right down to matter itself, can be manipulated by either force. The reason there is a constant balance of harmony VS chaos is because the universe could collapse in on itself, otherwise. That, fair pony, is my view~

If you could bring any one thing from earth to cause chaos to Equestria, what would it be?

Politics <3

Younger one,

What is your opinion on cupcakes?

Wonderful, wonderful things~ Especially the frosting.

Well, it took me a while, but I finally scrounged up a crew that will PROBABLY serve you. Whatcha think?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZgFLBkPjU4

Bravo my friend, they look as if they'll not only make good subordinates, but hilarious additions to the forces of chaos! <3 A cookie, you deserve my friend. *snaps fingers, and a cookie falls out from an overhanging cloud*

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Younger one,

Do you know any other immortals other than Me, Celestia and Luna?

right...well i know you are having trouble trolling fluttershy...it like she is the queen of trolls...

No, not the queen of trolls, the queen of counter-trolls. If she was the queen of trolls she'd be doing the trolling, but in this case, all she did was counter my own trolling. But yes, she is remarkably good at it.