gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Regardless, they're valid so long as we don't get any indication of Pinkie Pie being weaker from the other ponies, which the AJ book by GM Berrow confirmed it to not be the case as AJ remarked of how her and Pinkie Pie are strong because they're earth ponies and of course Pinkie Pie's past life as a rock farmer has to leave her with plenty of strength if what her sister Maud has anything to say about it.

Huh Interesting...And that reminds me. I really wonder what Maud's peak of strength is. She's definitely superhumanly strong for sure. She can smash huge rocks into pebbles and even throw a rock hard enough to cause a freaking tidal wave lol.

• Brohoof 1

Huh Interesting...And that reminds me. I really wonder what Maud's peak of strength is. She's definitely superhumanly strong for sure. She can smash huge rocks into pebbles and even throw a rock hard enough to cause a freaking tidal wave lol.

At least island strength if what that calc Shimmer has for filly RD and of how she achieved something similar to RD's Sonic Rainboom with that tidal wave feat.

At least island strength if what that calc Shimmer has for filly RD and of how she achieved something similar to RD's Sonic Rainboom with that tidal wave feat.

Yeah that sounds about right. But clearly her physical strength must be insane since she can jackhammer a huge rock into tiny pebbles with her bare hooves and create a freaking ocean-sized wave just by throwing a medium-sized rock lol.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah that sounds about right. But clearly her physical strength must be insane since she can jackhammer a huge rock into tiny pebbles with her bare hooves and create a freaking ocean-sized wave just by throwing a medium-sized rock lol.

Oh definitely, personally if you take out the Top tiers of MLP for strength, she's probably the strongest pony in the FIM series.

Oh definitely, personally if you take out the Top tiers of MLP for strength, she's probably the strongest pony in the FIM series.

In terms of sheer brute strength I would say so for sure. Big Mac is nothing to sneeze at either though. He can literally pull a whole train worth of cargo if I recall correctly.

In terms of sheer brute strength I would say so for sure. Big Mac is nothing to sneeze at either though. He can literally pull a whole train worth of cargo if I recall correctly.

Try casually pulling a full house behind him without much issue:

He's probably the only one that can compete with her physical strength wise (I should mince my words there), though he lacks the destructive feats she's shown in comparison.

Try casually pulling a full house behind him without much issue:

He's probably the only one that can compete with her physical strength wise (I should mince my words there), though he lacks the destructive feats she's shown in comparison.

Lol yeah. I know he's really strong. He even arm-wrestled Princess Celestia once in the comics. I wonder who won.

Lol yeah. I know he's really strong. He even arm-wrestled Princess Celestia once in the comics. I wonder who won.

Most likely Celestia as Big Mac looked like he was struggling mightily while Celestia looked bored in comparison.

• Brohoof 1

Most likely Celestia as Big Mac looked like he was struggling mightily while Celestia looked bored in comparison.

Yeah probably. Cuz Celestia IS technically the most powerful pony in Equestria. So it wouldn't surprise me if she's psychically stronger than any other pony too.

• Brohoof 2

I would love to see a fair, not deus ex machina fight between Kamen Rider Decade, and GokaiRed. And by not deus ex machina, I mean not that joke of a fight between them in Super Hero Taizen.

Also, a fight between Voltron and any of the super sentai mecha (probably go with Gingaoh or GaoGod to go with a beast vs beast combo mech thing).

• Brohoof 1

More new ideas:

Robin VS Bucky

Depends on which Robin, what weapons they're carrying, etc.

Portgas D. Ace VS Roy Mustang

If he's like at all relevant in One Piece, he completely destroys Mustang in every stat that matters

Sora VS Link

Sora can play tag with laser beams and keep up with characters who can react to ships in Hyperspace. He fought and beat somebody who had absorbed at least a planets worth of energy( Twilight Ansem) by connecting with Kingdom Hearts. Link's done.

Riku VS Darth Vader

Same as above; Riku was there helping him.

Eren Yeager VS King Kong

Depends on the Kong.

Personally have no clue about the other two.

Personally have no clue about the other two.

Well Earthworm Jim is physically stronger than Freakazoid but Freakazoid is arguably just as good at breaking the 4th wall as Deadpool so he might be able to do something really outlandish like convince the writers to kill Jim with a pencil eraser or something lol.

And well if Robin fought Winter Soldier Bucky he'd definitely be fucked.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Well Earthworm Jim is physically stronger than Freakazoid but Freakazoid is arguably just as good at breaking the 4th wall as Deadpool so he might be able to do something really outlandish like convince the writers to kill Jim with a pencil eraser or something lol.

And well if Robin fought Winter Soldier Bucky he'd definitely be fucked.

Freakazoid stomps considering he's a major toon force user. Toon force users are pretty much reality benders in scope of power.

Their preview for Gaara is up.

They're allowing him to use Shukaku thus what little hope Toph had pretty much died if they're going to be accurate about the fight.

Edited by Nuke87654

Freakazoid stomps considering he's a major toon force user. Toon force users are pretty much reality benders in scope of power.

They're allowing him to use Shukaku thus what little hope Toph had pretty much died if they're going to be accurate about the fight.

Indeed. lol. Toph is doesn't stand a chance. That is if Screw Attack doesn't louse up this Death Battle too...

Oh! Oh! How bout Nightwing VS Winter Soldier?

• Brohoof 1

I hope they don't. Gaara's hasn't relied on the Shukaku since his last fight with Naruto, and he's had better personal feats than it since his fight with Kimmimaro and Deidara.

• Brohoof 1

Link vs Sora is really, REALLY, dancing a thin line. Because, there's so many incarnations of Link, and like one or two of them could be on the verge of "OP holy shit", and a few that are on the level of "are you serious? lol they're weak".

Terra really should've been Toph's opponent instead of Gaara. I'm talking about Terra from Teen Titans not the one from Kingdom Hearts.

Admittedly much more fair, although he still has a really high advantage. As far as earth manipulation goes, he's sort in a tier of his own. There's those that are a lot weaker than him, and those that are a lot stronger.

I hope they don't. Gaara's hasn't relied on the Shukaku since his last fight with Naruto, and he's had better personal feats than it since his fight with Kimmimaro and Deidara.

I feel they'll use all feats when he achieved as a kid.

I can't wait for this battle. I just know it's gonna be awesome.

I really think they should do:

Nightwing VS Winter Soldier
Bruce Lee VS Jackie Chan
Chuck Norris VS Mister T
Davey Crockett VS Daniel Boone

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I still don't understand how Kirby is more powerful than Majin Buu...Anybody powerful enough to beat Majin Buu wouldn't get their ass kicked by Meta Knight and King Dedede...And everyone who has seen Kirby knows that he struggles greatly against these 2 opponents. And they sure as hell aren't anywhere near as powerful as Majin Buu...And since he can't even eat them I can already call BS on how they made him eat Majin Buu in that video. And Kirby can't just eat someone right away. He has to weaken them first. And he barely touched Majin Buu before they had him eat him...Kirby is more powerful than Majin Buu? That's laughable...Can Kirby get blasted into a million pieces or reduced to a pink fog and then recover like nothing ever happened to him? Can Kirby effortlessly destroy an entire planet with one palm? Can Kirby self-destruct and do a galaxy-buster and then regenerate completely ok? No he can't lol. I don't deny that Kirby is powerful. He's even more powerful than Mario and Sonic. But compared to Majin Buu he is completely featless...

@Pinkie Pie Rules and @Shimmer5000 I should've said this sooner. Once again remember that you can't always apply proper logic to these things. Saying that Pinkie Pie can bend reality to her will just because she disappears and reappears every few seconds in the show without any explanation and saying that the G1 ponies are faster than light just because they dodge King Lavan's attacks is like saying Wily Coyote is immortal just because he survives being crushed and blown up and falling from high places etc. It's just lazy writing people...There's a big difference...The writers probably just forgot that Pinkie Pie was elsewhere at the time during those episodes. If you're gonna try to apply logic to these things then you might as well try to apply logic to Regular Show or Adventure Time...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I honestly can't see why people like these; they are so poorly done and I don't mean the fights, I mean the research they put into it. Even though Deadpool would win against Deathstroke because of his insane healing abilities; Deathstroke would not lose that easily and not act in the way he did, they even gave him the wrong kind of sword. Also, Kirby beats Buu from Dragonball Z, really! DBZ characters are made to be OP, that's the whole point of the show and yet one of the strongest villains gets beaten by Kirby; I'm a fan of all Nintendo characters but thinking realistic towards this, Kirby would never win.

Though, I have never liked crossover stuff because that is not what the characters are about or made for.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly can't see why people like these; they are so poorly done and I don't mean the fights, I mean the research they put into it. Even though Deadpool would win against Deathstroke because of his insane healing abilities; Deathstroke would not lose that easily and not act in the way he did, they even gave him the wrong kind of sword. Also, Kirby beats Buu from Dragonball Z, really! DBZ characters are made to be OP, that's the whole point of the show and yet one of the strongest villains gets beaten by Kirby; I'm a fan of all Nintendo characters but thinking realistic towards this, Kirby would never win.

Though, I have never liked crossover stuff because that is not what the characters are about or made for.

I thought Deathstroke put up a pretty decent fight so I don't know what you mean about that. But I do agree with you on the rest.

I thought Deathstroke put up a pretty decent fight so I don't know what you mean about that. But I do agree with you on the rest.

The sword he was using was wrong, he wouldn't be easily shoot in the eye like that and once his eye was shoot out, he wouldn't just flail his sword around like they made him do. If he really is as good as Batman, (which he is) then he would have switch to using his other senses and stand his ground in honour. The way they killed him just seems so dishonourable and not right for his death.

• Brohoof 1