Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Daring Do Adventure Collection - Reviews & General Discussion

MagicalWingLT

I bought this set as soon as it came out, and I don't have any regrets at all :)

It's a little bit pricey, but it IS a collector's item, and all of the books are hard cover, so it's not too big a deal. The story is interesting- exactly what you would expect from an adventure novel, and I really like how Daring is written. Something about her cocky and confident personality really sticks out to me.

In general, though, they're pretty nice reads and will fit perfectly in any collection! :)

Finished reading the last two books and overall I liked all all the stories themselves, despite the ending of the third. But the main thing is that inwant more of the series. The books could have been longer, but this isn't a major concern. Hope there will be more in the future

• Brohoof 1

They seem to have collectors value but in terms of reading they seem to be for younger readers :(

Yea they were easy reads, but I think it was that way since it still needs to pander to younger audiences.

It's a shame they shoudlve done an adult and kids one :P

I don't know how adult it could get. Mlp itself is a kid show. Though I still want a longer book in the end, is is too hard to ask for 300 pages?

So I finished reading "Daring Do and the Marked Thief of Marapore" last night. I very much enjoyed it. A fun little and I can't wait to The Eternal Flower next. I actually kinda felt bad for the main villain of the book. It's unfortunate what happens to him as it's not his fault and he just wanted get healed...

• 4 weeks later...

I was really on the fence about these books, though I love Daring Do. As with a lot of other people, price was my main issue. Reading all your reviews makes me want to go out and get it. Sadly, I don't have the money right now because I'm finishing my collection of Funko glitter figures. I will earmark it for the future and put it on my to read list for sure!

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, the Daring Do Adventure Collection is the best official merchandise so far.

If you expect them to be told like they're told in the show, the stories are nearly perfectly authentic.

Edited by Shikilicious
  • Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...