Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduce some old faces into G4 next season?

Gigabyte

By old faces, I mean some villians (and ponies?) from older generations.

Anyone remember Hydia? Zeb? Arabus? Grogar? Bray? Squirk? And what about the Smooze? Not all of you might know about these villians because they're from the previous generations. Maybe one or two of them could appear at the beginning of Season 3.

So, what do you think? Comment here.

Hail Lord Smooze! B)

Eh, I don't think it would fit in well, unless they could massively redesign them to fit the art style.

I don't know, but the animators have done some pretty awesome stuff. I think they could do anything.

Also, why you no want old villains? It could be very interesting- and perhaps bring more people to the herd.

I think we should keep out the humanoid characters from the previous seasons. Somehow, humans ruin the flavor of the show... Though it would be nice to bring back some pony characters such as Surprise; Pinkie could really use another crazy friend!

My favorite previous gen pony is Minty (from G3) so I would definitely love to see her, even if she's just a background pony. There's already a blind bag of her and a brushable on Taobao so it could happen. Besides her, maybe Wind Whistler from G1. I don't really know anything about the previous gen villains so my only recommendations are ponies.

Minty

post-37-0-57733900-1331435222.jpg

Wind Whistler (on the left)

post-37-0-76466100-1331435233_thumb.png

I think we should keep out the humanoid characters from the previous seasons. Somehow, humans ruin the flavor of the show... Though it would be nice to bring back some pony characters such as Surprise; Pinkie could really use another crazy friend!

True. I'm not saying to bring back humanoid characters (Hydia is a humanoid though). As for Surprise, she looks too much like Pinkie Pie, so I don't know if that could happen.

Mostly since older generations had ponies as actual IRL ponies, but in G4 they take the place of humans :P

My favorite previous gen pony is Minty (from G3) so I would definitely love to see her, even if she's just a background pony. There's already a blind bag of her and a brushable on Taobao so it could happen. Besides her, maybe Wind Whistler from G1. I don't really know anything about the previous gen villains so my only recommendations are ponies.

Minty

post-37-0-57733900-1331435222.jpg

Wind Whistler (on the left)

post-37-0-76466100-1331435233_thumb.png

You kow... They actually look quiet adorable in G4 art style. Makes me think that older generation should make cameo appearences in G4. Redemption, of a sort :P

I think it'd be okay, but as pretty much everypony else has said, NO HUMANS!

Also, about Surprise making an appearance, no. I think that Surprise is Pinkie's "Granny Pie" that she refers to in Giggle at the Ghosties.

Just saiyan...

Edited by ProtoChaud

Actually I don't want any new bad guys at all. I'm not sure about adding old ponies though, since I have only watched G4.

Smooze would be voiced by Hugo Weaving.

I think it'd be okay, but as pretty much everypony else has said, NO HUMANS!

Oh no!!! Not...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTg5Ldqm8ME

Come on. You knew this was coming.

Edited by SBaby