Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm worried that I'm coming down with something. Really not happy about it if it happens because I was really wanting...er...needing to practice a whole bunch this week. My performance in last night's orchestra rehearsal is really not something that should ever be repeated... >.<

RIGHT NOW I AM THINKING ABOUT A SWIM MEET I AM GOING TO

IT'S GOING TO BE 10/10 FANTASTIC AND I WILL WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

ALSO OBOE PERFORMANCE COMING UP SOON WITH THE ORCHESTRA I'M IN SO THAT'S FUN

• 2 weeks later...

Spoilered for spoilers from Sword Art Online episode 11 (Girl of Morning Dew)

I'm only two thirds of the way through, but, I'm wondering...

They're married, and they found a young girl that might not be a player, and doesn't seem like a normal NPC, the girl wakes up, and starts calling them mama and papa.... Does SOA have the ability to have children programmed in? :huh:

About a lot of things...

Why I keep repeating the things I tell myself to stop doing. Thinking on trying to better my own self worth yet I know that will take some time. Wishing to meet or make some new friends but at the sametime telling myself I can't just sit around waiting for others and I need to be more outgoing.

And to try and look on the bright side of things and try to be more thankful about the things I have.

There is a lot Im thinking about but I tend to stay real quiet about it most of the time.

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking that I've never fanboyed over a movie as much as Rainbow Rocks. I LOVE music and there is definitely good music to be had so I guess it's not that much of a stretch. But it's still very out of character for me.

I'm thinking that I absolutely must remember to do my laundry before I go to bed. I forgot yesterday, and definitely ended up paying for it. T.T