mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

What's the Canadian equivalent to an All American athlete and to the NCAA? 

Edit: Nevermind. Canada is part of the NCAA. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

Thank you...

I was crying just now :( my brother wasn't letting me listen to pokemon music...

I feel a bit better now after crying, though :) even if i wish i didn't have to...

There's nothing wrong with crying, it's healthy to do so sometimes.  So much better than bottling up your emotions though.

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking that i don't want to lose all my pony friends i just made. I really don't want the show to end when i barely got to know any of you...i am grateful i finally met all of you, though :) i just don't want to say...goodbye, so soon....

But thank you for helping me and giving me strength :D i'll stay around as long as i can now...

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Even though I figured it out, I'm still wondering why the heck my computer wasn't cooperating earlier.

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

...I truely love the people on this forum :D

And i'm glad i became active on here when i did, late as it was :D

• Brohoof 3

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I am thinking about my artwork, and actually getting my lazy self to do something, like finish 3 requests.

• Brohoof 1

img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-

'Make me your Queen'

Sig by Wheatley

Thinking my room is a mess, but it's mostly boxes and things going into boxes to be moved this weekend.

Bah, I'll make sure it's clean before I leave so when I return it is nice. 

Still more things to finish up this week as well. 

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

I hope certain people get Karma. >.<

I really try to keep my madness low. But sometimes. My buttons are mashed so hard, that I blow up. I tend to be much more stubborn for talking when I'm frustrated. ;3;

post-31708-0-00395100-1452131839.png

I'm thinking about this guy on the forum who i think likes me, and I mean he "likes me" likes me. I'm not saying that I'm bothered, in fact, I'm all for it. I'm just saying, it's pretty strange that he's still denying his feelings despite the blatant signs he's been giving me.

I'm thinking about some friends who have really been encouraging and inspiring me to reach my goals and to stay optimistic. <3

• Brohoof 1

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Been thinking about taking some courses, I think getting my transcript is going to be the hardest thing since I live in canada but I graduated from PA.  Some people just gotta make things harder than they should be *mumble grumble*

Contacted my old school about what I have to do about getting it and it seems simple enough...  Just gotta get the required currency and I'm all set.

Edited by Thuja

I hope certain people get Karma.

Hmm... I ah... I hope it's not me. D:

Been thinking mostly about the job I might be getting soon, and how my hours will affect my forum activity...

Edited by Meson Bolt

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

Thinking about anime and video game hotties LOL

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Thinking about how cute ponies are :D

Aka "LadyPKchu".