mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

8 hours ago, DubWolf said:

Not living how you want to live :wacko: ?

Just feel overly guilty about any mistakes I make. And like probably unhealthily obsessing over them sometimes.

• Hugs 3

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

Took them long enough to announce Tell Your Tale was releasing biweekly :dry:

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

30 minutes ago, StarryFlush said:

I hope I get a word back form the jobs I applied too soon..

I'm actually having the same problem IRL right now. Heh, Ironic.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

CAMPING! :lostit:

Its the one thing I keep bring up in even normal convo and and ppl are like "Owe camping? :winking-izzy:"

Like I NEED IT! :manic-laughter:

ITS MY DRUG! :wub:

• Shocked 1
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

There's a big times zero in all of my positive efforts.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I recently helped a relative pack and move out of state. It’s bittersweet though. I’m glad he’s trying to get a new life but in many ways he seems like an animal that’s been kept in captivity too long, and it’s going to be tough going for him for a while.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

I need to start interacting with the forum again. Though idk what threads to look for. Maybe minecraft or I could do a mlp marathon thread or something.

I think being away from the forums for so long has made me rusty.

• Hugs 3

image.png.976138538e3f64dca9ba92be05f9ec4b.png

On 2014-03-24 at 3:51 PM, Rarity Paige Belle said:

I'm thinking whether to eat at McDonald's, or KFC.

Get some really nice McDonald's, and don't forget to order a McFlurry.

• Brohoof 1

Why must I get the filling?

Can’t they take it out instead?

• Sad 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

If there was a record for "most ghosted person", my name would probably be up there :sealed:. I try my best not to be a hypocrit, but I can't not validate my emotions either, ya know?

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

I'm thinking about how I can learn English faster. After Technical School, I get too tired. I'm trying to figure out what to do about it. Even if I can study English for an hour, it's not enough for me. In 1 year, you can reach the B2 level or maybe C1, and I only reached the A1 level. It bothers me a lot. I will only be able to spend a lot of time on English during the summer holidays. I have about a month to wait before the holidays. I think I say "I" too much, don't you think? I want to spend several hours (about 5-6 hours) learning English, but I can't do it yet.

• Hugs 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

I always find regional cultural differences to be so interesting. Especially sub-regional culture differences. Look at the Midwest and there’s a pretty significant difference in culture between the Plains states and the Great Lake states despite both being under the larger “Midwest” regional label. The history, developments, and connections that lead to those differences are all so interesting to read and learn about.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I always find regional cultural differences to be so interesting. Especially sub-regional culture differences. Look at the Midwest and there’s a pretty significant difference in culture between the Plains states and the Great Lake states despite both being under the larger “Midwest” regional label. The history, developments, and connections that lead to those differences are all so interesting to read and learn about.

I'm from Brazil, and yesterday met a guy from the other state. The cultural difference was insane to me LOL. Especially the language. The slangs here are completely different from there. I do hate that I sound like from the countryside even to people from other states. I just said two words and he suddenly asked "Are you from the countryside ?"

• smile 1
  • Excited 1

3 minutes ago, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

If Microsoft screws over Turn 10 and abandons Forza Motorsport at any point, I will destroy my Series X with a sledgehammer. 

Very glad I didn't buy a Series X thinking in the next couple of years things could be different. Goddamn, who would've thought. Hi-Fi Rush and Arkane deserved better.

• Brohoof 1

What should I eat today?

• smile 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Feels like Xbox is in free fall with all these firings and cuts. They announced even more cuts on top of the studio closings and everything else they already announced...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Stressed. I pretty much will not be able to sleep well knowing my parent's have some serious drama going on right now.

I don’t know what to do.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 4

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png