Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking I should really play Monster Hunter again sometime, and perhaps try be a bit more risky in it too.

2 hours ago, Rapira85 said:

I am thinking about how I could be more active in this community. I don't have much experience on forums.

Status updates could be an idea perhaps? You get to meet and interact with a lot of the community through them, and they're pretty laid-back on the whole :)

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I'm thinking about how I can cope with the loss of my family's smallest dog.

Oh geez, I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss... I teared up a few days ago just from imagining having to say farewell to a dying pup, so for your family to have to really experience that, I can't honestly even guess how rough it must be.

While I haven't had a pet in years, I think the best you can do for yourself is (if you haven't gotten to already) take as much time as you need to cry it out and let surface any feelings and thoughts, perhaps even memories, you're holding within you (putting them into words to post or even just for you to see could be an option if you prefer, Reddit has some very supportive pet loss areas if you do decide to tell others about your dog). I'm guessing your family has at least one other dog, so if it doesn't make you feel any worse, playing and spending more time with them through this could also be good; not because they should replace the dog you lost obviously, but because they can feel the loss too, from what I understand... perhaps the two (/or more) of you can give each other good company through this and help cheer each other up.

Best of luck coping with this however you decide to do it; take good care of yourself, whatever you do.

• Brohoof 2

@Silleh

I really appreciate you saying that. We still have one dog left though he's all alone now in that sense as we don't have any other dogs aside from him. My mum has been the most devastated by this tragedy--she didn't even get to say goodbye--yet my dad and I are still hurting in our own ways though my dad does have a hard time expressing that.

Why does my mouse decide it's a good time to stop working properly when I have the desire to draw? Right now I'm thinking about going to buy a new one.

(edited)

full.thumb.png.6d5064c0577333b45332906f6e32bab7.png

About how well I can relate to Pinkie Pie my condition I dunno everytime I look at this artwork I see myself there... The medication "anti-depressants and anxiety pills" that are supposed to be somewhat of a "remedy" the loneliness in her eyes... I guess we all have to fake it to make it some days. Pinkamena how is it I connect and relate so well it's crazy. I guess you and I are one in the same. But I know that I won't give up ever. 

Edited by Autumn Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

Nothing. I just woke up, my mind is blank atm.

Just trying to think the day through atm, like how it's gonna go, etc.