Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

About all the jobs I've applied for and the ones waiting for me... Job hunting is so tedious 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just as the topic says, what'cha thinking about? It works just like a brain slug, but with consent.

Presently, how long my workday will be today and whether or not I can finish this book within the next 12 hours. Challenge accepted!

Edited by Guest

I really want to play an MMORPG game that is related to ponies. Like World Of Warcraft with ponies. That would be awesome, although I am not a game creator, I am a good player so hoping to see a game like this in the future so I can enjoy with other players.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder how people would draw my OC Techno when they offer to. Maybe some day I might have an artist that comes across my theory of MLP and likes it so much that they want to do concept art of places and things in the theory. :)  

1 minute ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

"Why are some people so stupid?"

Me after every game of X where I have trolling teammates.

I often think that when I'm playing PVP Minecraft mini games like Sky-Wars on major mini game server networks. :)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

I often think that when I'm playing PVP Minecraft mini games like Sky-Wars on major mini game server networks. :)

In this case it's referring to some really, really awful DPS players I keep getting playing Paladins. 100% sure they must be trolling.

4 minutes ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

In this case it's referring to some really, really awful DPS players I keep getting playing Paladins. 100% sure they must be trolling.

Yeah to be honest I can be quite a bit of a troll player in Minecraft PVP mini games. Like in Sky wars there might be someone building across to the centre of the map in the distance and I just crack up laughing when I successfully shoot them off into the void with a bow. :)