Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah to be honest I can be quite a bit of a troll player in Minecraft PVP mini games. Like in Sky wars there might be someone building across to the centre of the map in the distance and I just crack up laughing when I successfully shoot them off into the void with a bow. :)

At least Minecraft doesn't make you feel like it actually matters as much as Paladins or League of Legends (particularly the latter).

Thinking about how frustratingly buggy XMage can be sometime.

1 hour ago, ShadowDash13 said:

I wish I had the courage to post outside of the forum games.

Also, why didn't I eat breakfast?

I'm hungry for breakfast even though it's lunchtime after putting it off... I should probably eat before i die, I don't like dying:maud:

Hiya, @Sunset Rose! Since there is already an existing thread on thoughts, I merged yours with it. Thanks! :) 

I'm currently thinking about the errands I need to run today. 

(edited)
Just now, Lady Kiriness said:

Hiya, @Sunset Rose! Since there is already an existing thread on thoughts, I merged yours with it. Thanks! :) 

I'm currently thinking about the errands I need to run today. 

Awesome! I figured there may have been one and I just didn't see it. Thanks! ;)

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

At least Minecraft doesn't make you feel like it actually matters as much as Paladins or League of Legends (particularly the latter).

True. It's just you troll for fun if ya know what I mean! Anyways I'm thinking about when some other users are going to reply to RPs I'm in. :)

21 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't believe in this. Some Bacon is better than others, though :D

Sadly, it's true. The bacon I had today tasted of nothing but salt and it made everybody feel sick. There was no meatiness to it at all. Just overwhelming salt. It exists. :adorkable:

Just now, EightBit said:

Sadly, it's true. The bacon I had today tasted of nothing but salt and it made everybody feel sick. There was no meatiness to it at all. Just overwhelming salt. It exists. :adorkable:

Not saying it isn't true, just that I chose to not believe in it :D

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Not saying it isn't true, just that I chose to not believe in it :D

Whatever it takes to protect your psyche against the horrible, wretched truth, I suppose. :D

Just now, EightBit said:

Whatever it takes to protect your psyche against the horrible, wretched truth, I suppose. :D

Granny Weatherwax teaches us that just because something is real you don't have to go around believing in it, it only encourages it...

24 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Granny Weatherwax teaches us that just because something is real you don't have to go around believing in it, it only encourages it...

Unfortunately, I've been given no choice but to believe in it...

Just now, EightBit said:

Unfortunately, I've been given no choice but to believe in it...

You could apply No True Scotsman rules though. If no bacon could possibly be like that, and that was like that, then it clearly wasn't bacon, but some horrible pseudo-bacon (probably sliced pig skin or something) that had been passed off as bacon.

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

You could apply No True Scotsman rules though. If no bacon could possibly be like that, and that was like that, then it clearly wasn't bacon, but some horrible pseudo-bacon (probably sliced pig skin or something) that had been passed off as bacon.

It's fakeon...

No one but me in the house is using the implemented tagging system for the food in the freezer. So I don't know what's free to eat and what's someone's lunch. 

Now I'm probably gonna order my own pizza and not let anyone have any. 

I'm wondering if I should or shouldn't join furaffinity.  I'm not that good at furry art but I do want to sign up for the community.  I don't know, I'm not very good at talking to people but I guess I gotta practice to get better, right?

Also, it's nice that the character counter isn't in the way of typing anymore, good job to whoever did that!

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Thuja said:

I'm wondering if I should or shouldn't join furaffinity.  I'm not that good at furry art but I do want to sign up for the community.  I don't know, I'm not very good at talking to people but I guess I gotta practice to get better, right?

Also, it's nice that the character counter isn't in the way of typing anymore, good job to whoever did that!

Does it matter if you aren't good? What matters is that you're enjoying yourself. Think of it as a chance to meet new people who share your interests, and to improve on your art. I'm sure that there are many people on the site who aren't the best at drawing. If you give up before you even try, how will you ever succeed? :)

• Brohoof 1

While washing the dishes earlier and having an insane time trying to get all the gunk off, I was thinking that leftover baked beans would make a great, super-strong building material. It would be everything-proof! :ooh: