Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Well...summer is pretty much over for me after this weekend and I think I enjoyed it very much. Looking back, I did a lot of things that I wanted to do like taking breathtaking pictures of the Milky Way in the Sierras and also the traveling to the coast.

Time passes by so fast. 

Something mysterious happened to my shoulder and then pain. I do hope nothing popped out of place. :ooh:

5 hours ago, Star Mist said:

breathtaking pictures of the Milky Way in the Sierras

Those sound like amazing pictures, have you uploaded them anywhere? It's also great to hear that your summer has been full of cool things!

7 hours ago, Jaspers said:

Those sound like amazing pictures, have you uploaded them anywhere? It's also great to hear that your summer has been full of cool things!

Thanks! :)

Here it is, the Milky Way.

PSX_20170619_091230.thumb.jpg.e32d3435fe2362f902afc4810bbea28c.jpg

15 hours ago, Star Mist said:

Here it is, the Milky Way.

You're very welcome - that's such a wonderful photo, skies are so amazing like that. :pinkie:

Right now I'm just thinking about how cool it'd be to go for a walk when it's dark and stars are visible - haven't done that in a while!

• 3 weeks later...

I can't freaking live like this. I can't find a job, my dad seems to want to lose as much money as he possibly can, and I am already having a hard time surviving in this house.

The more I think about this, the more angry I am with my idiot dad.