Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

In the response to conditioning testings, regarding the notion of polarization or singularity.

In the nature of conscious intelligence as to how is polarized into different forms of perception, creating clusters, or social complexes. Which despite being the same, behave and act in such a varied gamma of thought.

The subject rejects exposition of its complex, subverting itself by means of projecting ego as a mean of defence, which further exposes the cognitive dissonance.

If anything, said reaction over the imaginary persona further solidifies the veracity of the trigger action.

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking about my plan tomorrow, I really hope it all works out!!  I really hate hoping through hoops for the gov but if it helps to get a job, it'll be worth it.

I'm thinking about the coursework for university that I have to finish for tomorrow and why I'm suddenly writing Final Fantasy XV poetry in 10:27 PM. Not only that, but people are obviously very fast reviewers, because it got a review within a minute of being put up. One that only said, "Very nice". Somehow, it feels almost patronising, like a teacher talking down to me. :rarity:

Thinking about what lies ahead, so far there's no telling, although it's becoming a bit clearer..

I guess that means there is telling :wacko: .

Edited by WWolf

I'm thinking about the Daytona 500. It's literally been on my mind ever since November. :blink: I still can't believe I'm going! :yay: 

(Oh my gosh I just realized this is my 748th post! 7 and 48? Get it? hehe) 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Im currently thinking about starting to play and collect a Video Game Series for a mature Audience again, since i mostly play normal or child friendly games at the moment. Im thinking about starting with something like Call of Duty, the Tom Clancy Franchise, Wolfenstein or James Bond Games.

I'm thinking about shipping my Lavellan with Solas, I know that he's straight in canon but I think he would be cute with my dude Lavellan....Because I enjoy the pain, it would seem

I'm also thinking about how good the song I Adore U from Adore Delano sounds with the Solavellan ship.  Like they're talking to each other...  I kinda want to draw the scene out but I'm not that good at drawing yet.