Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking that I should probably take a nap once I get home but then again, I cant cause I have to study for all my finals and instead of doing that i'm just here writing what I should be doing...I need help :adorkable:

I keep thinking about these people at the clinic who said that it was going to be 38 outside this week.  I was momentarily confused because I thought they were talking about Celsius not Fahrenheit... 

Also thinking about my amazon wishlist.  I just worked on it for an hour and I know for damn sure that no one will actually look at it or get anything from it for me, no matter how many times I share it.

• 2 weeks later...

Been thinking about my own paranoia of others and how they think of me. Honestly, I am starting to not care anymore. Why should I care about what anyone thinks of me, a nobody? If people hate me, so what? Not like their hatred to someone so insignificant is of any importance or worth. They'll realize they hate me, then they will forget that I even exist and go on to worship some celebrity or whatever. I am so unremarkable that the hatred from others becomes a rather moot point, a pointless action. A waste of time really. It is a depressing reality that has a strange sense of relief to it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Prager's Fake University of Hypocrites posted a video about how 'facts don't care about your feelings.' From neo-nazi apologists who get offended when somebody talks bad about their ideology. Poor Prager! *internally laughing hysterically*"

Thinking about a strange phenomenon that occurred to me lately. Basically, I came across this person and while they didn't actually do anything to rub me the wrong way (in fact we barely know each other), I just had this really bad intuitive feeling about them whenever I encountered them. Found out something really eerie about them today that they had been hiding and it confirmed my suspicion.

Not everything is as it seems. Now, don't go around being a prejudiced jerk to someone just because you have a weird feeling about them. But keep a close eye on them.

TLDR... don't be afraid to trust your gut.

This was a random musing by Prospekt. Brought to you by Sweet Apple Acres. Because why not? :icwudt::catface::mellow:

• Brohoof 1