Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm wondering if I should bother with getting a cup of coffee right now.  I haven't had one in a while and I kinda want to get one but the snow is kicking up and I don't want to walk in that right now.  I want one real bad right now but it's snowing.... :okiedokieloki:

I'm thinking about my recent order from amazon.  I can't wait to get it!!!  I'm also thinking about what I should draw today, I have an idea for what I want to do...  Just hoping my drawing skills are up to it.

Why I came back. Why did I come back to the forum where all my painful memories lie. Where the bad blood continues to boil and burn. Why I expect change.. where there is none. 

"Considering that some of both the left (as a leftist, I'll admit there's plenty of them, even on the real left) and the right (people on the right need to do the same too and admit that also) take offense so easily, it is no wonder there's so much political crap these days. Doesn't really explain some issues involving the same topic, but nonetheless." 

9 minutes ago, Messy Mane said:

I'm thinking about how much time it'll take this week to study for 2 tests.

I'm thinking about the same thing... I have 2 tests on Thursday, back to back. :(

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

I think that Hierok should if he thinks it's safe for their account.

I think Sherbert shouldn't threaten me. :P