mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

How did @Kyoshi add a gif to a signature?

Fluttershy-Animated-SIG.gif

If you remote link your images (meaning, not upload to the forum), you can have larger signatures (like users can have sizes that only subscribers and staff could previously have) and animated :arethosehands:

How long it will work, I don't know, It might have already been fixed/changed.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

If you remote link your images (meaning, not upload to the forum), you can have larger signatures and animated :arethosehands:

I meant how did he add the gif to the signature in the first place. It's  a cool trick. :pinkie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

TwilightSparkleSignature.jpg.0d055147cf8a9a07f168c1caa7755f71.jpg

Will things goback to normal?

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Note to self- never smoke and drink black coffee at the same time. Especially when you’re still at work. Just don’t.

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

(edited)

About a friend I met in college. He and his family had a community dining room to help people who lived in conditions of poverty. And he was from a humble family, without the means or resources for such an endeavour, and yet they took on the challenge and did it anyway, because it was the right thing to do. They also believed in God, coincidentally enough. Meanwhile, I come from a family of money, paganistic and occult, where I was taught to exploit, lie, deceive and use every tool at my disposal to take advantage of others, because other people would do the same to me if given the chance. And many of them were truly like this, and worse. Some of them associated with organization that use the name of God to do money laundering, among other illegalities. And yet I didn't do it. But I just cannot stop thinking about it. That I've lost the way because of this messed up group of people I was born in.
So, I am not effecting wrongness and harm like the rest of them. But I'm not doing anything to create good either. I'm stuck in limbo. And a part of me still knows this is all wrong. But instead I've chosen to reject the world and abandon myself, because I felt resentful with everything, and because I have real issues regarding trauma. Still, too convenient, too easy.

I want to do something good with my life. I would have liked to have an example like that, like my friend, instead of something so wrong as to distort my perception of reality, to fill me with so much bitterness against life, and plainly extinguish the soul within me. Because I was hurting. Because I am hurting. I would have liked to have someone to be proud of. A role model. A good father, a good mother. I only have shame and regret now. If only someone had taught me this with example, when I was a child rather than leaving me to my own.
I think, when the heritage lawsuit between my family gets resolved, that money should be used to do something good like my friend and his family were and are doing. Something where I get involved in helping others. I feel lost, I don't know where to go or how to get out of this. It feels like my strength was taken from me and crushed when I lost my family. But it is like my name says. Ezekiel means strength in God. So, I may be weak on my own, but strong with God. So, I need to return to God, and effect good. Because it is the right thing to do. I don't care for that money, and I don't even care about this world. But I need to do it, because I owe it to my soul. It is decided. Now, to convince them.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

Something that always kinda "bothered" me in life, is that emotions can't be shared with others. Like when I find something funny, emotional, positive, sad or whatever.
It always make me happy when shows have very enthusastic and happy characters, like Pinkie Pie or Minuette. They make me feel not alone or lonely, because whatever I feel, those characters would feel it with me. :rarity:
In real life dogs are probably what I can relate to the most. The ones who happily hop around and just want to feel loved and happy. Or dolphins. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think my Bestie, @Clawdeen's new HB Octavia avatar looks REALLY cool! B)

Thank you bestie! I love your Della avatar!

• Brohoof 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

(edited)
55 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Thank you bestie! I love your Della avatar!

You're Welcome, Bestie! :squee:

Della's wearing a party hat because her and Donald's birthday is on June 9th. :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234

TwilightSparkleSignature.jpg.0d055147cf8a9a07f168c1caa7755f71.jpg

3 hours ago, Sven Glimmer said:

is that emotions can't be shared with others

There is a reason people make poems, songs, music. It is a way to express emotions with others. There are many ways, like just having a friendship and sharing good/bad times together :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-06-07 at 6:04 PM, pony2627281 said:

I need a good username

:ButtercupLaugh:

I actually read that as "I need a good username and password".

Can anypony suggest a good password for me?

Hoping I get off work before the storms hit. I had some comics get delivered and I don't want them to get ruined

• Brohoof 3

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

How am I gonna roast this lamb tonight?

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi